Potato Puree

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
anyone had any problems with their LO's (around 6months just starting weaning) with potato purée? Just plain old potato, homemade blended with some of the water.

Both time she's had it (today and after new year) she's been poorly. the doc said its probably not an allergy just a bit starchy but just wondered if anyone else has found their LO's have to same problems with plain old potatoes! x

Hannah's only had them once and absolutely loved them!

Alasdair was fine with them. I don't give him them too often, usually as a blend with something else but the couple of times he has had them by himself he's been just fine. I haven't heard of it being something common...maybe go back to them when she's a bit older?

Alasdair was fine with them. I don't give him them too often, usually as a blend with something else but the couple of times he has had them by himself he's been just fine. I haven't heard of it being something common...maybe go back to them when she's a bit older?

that's exactly what i thought, can't believe potato has made her feel ill :dohh:

I gave Erin potato for the first time today and so far she has been ok but I will definately keep an eye on her just incase. xxx

jack loves his food. i give him the jars and he eats them no probs. i gave him potatoe twice and each time he has eaten it but has puked straight after it. so ive decided to stick to the jars if thats not making him sick and try the potatoe again when hes a bit older.

So I spoke too soon, gave Hannah potato puree last night and she wouldn't have anything to do with it :rofl: On the upside she ate more of her carrots because there wasn't any oatmeal to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->