Potential 3rd!

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi I've had a good oook through this section over the last few days whilst I've been trying to work out if I'm pregnant or not! We've just gotten married 2 weeks ago and looks like we may have ourselves a slightly unintended but not compleatly prevented honeymooon baby! I'm about 9-10 days dpo I'm guessing. I've tested a few times but Obvs too early, I've had bad cramping at approx 7 dpo lasting a few hrs then nothing for a day or two, yesterday I had this double vision episode at work went hot and funny, I put it down to not drinking enough fluids. This evening I've had cramping for about 3hrs! Had a few mild things like slippery cm, high cervix, burping, starting to notice twinges in breasts. Going to test in the morning but if I'm not preg then I'm deffinatley crazy!
Went through all this with my other 2 so knew all the signs! And feel rarther pregnant!

Well thought I was crazy, still might be! But tonight I've had the faintest line of all time, not even pink so doubt it even counts but it's a development in the tests I've been using and showed right away. Will test in the morning and see if anything comes from it, but I've had cramps again they keep coming and going, they mostly come in the evening then during the day I think I'm imagining it. I just thought all these little things I've been getting seem to be abit much to be coincidence, what a rollercoaster!

Just thought I'd update as i find it so annoying when people don't. Af has arrived! It's deffinatly for the best although there were times I really wanted to be and it's a nice thought but the reality would likely be very different, the practicalities, the expense of nursery and everything else for 3 would be so high for us. Plus I really need to focus on work right now. So it seems I was crazy! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->