Pottermore!!

I'm in! Woo-hooo!

But... I'm scared to get sorted. :blush: What if I'm in the wrong house?

Edit: Oh- and I'm WingErised10410 :)

I'm in! Woo-hooo!

But... I'm scared to get sorted. :blush: What if I'm in the wrong house?

Edit: Oh- and I'm WingErised10410 :)

I ended up in slytherin:grr: oh well apparently Merlin was a slytherin so I guess we're not all bad:haha:

OMG didnt realise it was open thought it was still beta testing and not able to access it.....so excited im off to get sorted :)

OMG didnt realise it was open thought it was still beta testing and not able to access it.....so excited im off to get sorted :)

you have to play through book one before getting sorted.

you have to play through book one before getting sorted.

Well I played through the first book, then answered the questions and guess where I ended up...Slytherin LOL have to say am quite happy with that :haha:

Discovering that I am useless at making potions though :shrug: made worse by the fact that I am sure children are breezing through it, then there is a fogie like me who is struggling haha

I got sorted into Hufflepuff and am struggling with potions :(
Spent ages practising the boil one but I can't seem to manage to get it to stir clockwise for me :wacko:

Im PumpkinStar23973, im in Gryffindor :) Add me i have no friends on there yet :haha:

Sooo anyone have an inkling as to when the second book will be available? Had a look online and everywhere said early 2012 but we've gone past that point now imo, I want to play the second book!

I have just been put in Hufflepuff lol ! ohhh well could be worse :p x

Spent ages practising the boil one but I can't seem to manage to get it to stir clockwise for me :wacko:

I had the day planned today, catch up with housework etc. But nah! Sat on pottermore still trying to get to grips with the potion for boils :haha:

I still cant do it now. I end up running out of time :shrug:

I refuse to be beaten by a potion:dohh:

Hope you manage to get the potion done soon hun. At this rate I am destined to never master curing boils:nope:

I have just mastered doing the boils, it is fiddly took me about 50 tries :/ what part is it that is getting u ? or is just the time limit.. cos yeah you don't get very long :/ x

I have just mastered doing the boils, it is fiddly took me about 50 tries :/ what part is it that is getting u ? or is just the time limit.. cos yeah you don't get very long :/ x

In honesty im not sure where I am going wrong...I think a lot of it is the time limit set. When did you light your couldren did you light it straight away or after you put all the ingredients into it? I might be doing that wrong too.

Well done for mastering it. I will keep plugging at it :) x

I don't light it until i have everything in it :) i found with crushing the ingredients up it is easier to just click at it really fast then try to move it around/up and down :) dno if that will help but it made it easier for me :) x

Anyone else's not working?

Mine just say's Pottermore is currently unavailable :s x

I had the day planned today, catch up with housework etc. But nah! Sat on pottermore still trying to get to grips with the potion for boils :haha:

I still cant do it now. I end up running out of time :shrug:

I refuse to be beaten by a potion:dohh:

Hope you manage to get the potion done soon hun. At this rate I am destined to never master curing boils:nope:

I can get it up as far as the second part where you add the horned slugs and porcupine things and then stir. Bloody thing won't stir, getting a cramp in my hand lol. I run out of time trying to get that bit done.

If you're getting stuck at the first part where ya have to crush bits first as RhiRhi says just click the pestle loads and it'll crush really fast then when it's crushed pop the 4 parts into the cauldron and then light it. If you do it that way should have plenty time for that bit :)

If anyone has tips on stirring I'd be glad of the help! I'm using a laptop with trackpad rather than a mouse if that helps?

I have loads of hassle with my trackpad, it seems like when i pick things up things get stuck lol, spose i could just plug a mouse in :p x

I've just signed up ... went through the thread and think I've added everyone I'm MistMoon14612 :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->