• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

potty trainign a girl

fulltimemum

Reaction score
im finding more harder with millie than i did with dainton

she sits on it and says its a bath:rofl::rofl::rofl::dohh:

any tips would be great had a so caled friend try tell me but no taking her advice coz her daughter is 5 and still in nappies :dohh:

how old is millie?
it sounds to me she maybe not readt yet with my girls they were both 2 and a half and understood the concept, but i also found letting them choose their potties got them more interested.
good luck!

how old is millie?
it sounds to me she maybe not readt yet with my girls they were both 2 and a half and understood the concept, but i also found letting them choose their potties got them more interested.
good luck!

she was two in jan hun
she will sit on it and had her first wee on the potty the other day i was so proud of her xxx

I have no advice as I haven't had to do this yet . . . . But I really am not looking forward to this times 2!! :dohh:

Just done the potty training with my 2 1/2 year old. We tried at 2 and was hopeless, would sit on potty, do nothing and then put her barbies in it, then would wee on floor.
Left it a couple of months and she preferred to sit on toilet. Sorted in a week. I have never used the 'pull up nappies' just straight to pants.

2 maybe two young hun , let her lead the way , what i done with carly ( 2 and a half) i let her pick her potty and some stickers. I showed her what to do and everytime she done it in the potty she got a sticker and had put it on her potty! it literally happened in a day! i still gave her stickers until they ran out though.
Although it took longer to night time train her which just happened about a month ago (shes 3)

I dont have any personal experience but from my mum and SIL , I dont think 2 is too young...

my SIL has started my niece at about 18 months, its a long process but just introducing it and teaching them what it means is the way to move forward. Although she did a poo and tried to pick it up to show her dad :dohh:

good luck hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->