Pounding headache on one side only after standing up?

lovenoel

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm 6 weeks today and last night started getting a pounding headache on the right side of my head when I get up. When I sit or lie down it goes away. I did some googling and read it could be blood pressure related - I normally have low to normal blood pressure. Anyone experienced this before?

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday but if I'm still having them tomorrow I might call my doctor and try to get in earlier just so they can check me out...

Thanks for any thoughts or opinions!

When I was about 6 and a half weeks I started getting the pregnancy headaches. I get the odd headache usually anyway but these are different and always pound when I stand and walk. Your not alone. Though mine come and go and aren't very often what other symptoms do you have? Xx

Hiya!

Other than some mild nausea, period-like cramps, and gas (I can't stop burping!) I don't have much in the way of symptoms.

I did go get my blood pressure taken just in case and it was 102/66. It was a relief to find out that it wasn't high!

Your just like me, im really gassy too!! And haven't (touch wood) been sick yet just nausea coming and going most days. My boobs are starting to hurt less now but still feel huge!! Im so spotty too everywhere but my face thank god! How are you feeling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->