PP hemorrhage?

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
With my 2nd I lost a lot of blood after my csection while in recovery. Not enough to need a transfusion but enough to keep me in the icu for observation. I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this? did it happen again in your next pregnancy? I've been anxious about this.

Hey, not quite the same but I had PPH after delivering my son naturally, just over two litres but again no transfusion.

I was told that the risk is increased but still low enough that I shouldn't be worried too much about it. They'll also be keeping an eye on this for your next delivery so I would try not to worry too much - it's scary though! Xx

This is one of my biggest fears. I'm so so afraid of bleeding out in my third csection as the risks are higher the more csections you have. I can't deal with the thought of a transfusion :(

Just thought I'd update. Everything went well with my 3rd c-section and there was no hemorrhage this time. My best birth experience yet.. and sadly my last. :p

Good luck laila44 I'm sure everything will be fine.:thumbup:

Just thought I'd update. Everything went well with my 3rd c-section and there was no hemorrhage this time. My best birth experience yet.. and sadly my last. :p

Really glad everything went well, I hope you and baby are doing ok xxx

How wonderful!!!! So glad to hear this!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back