PPROM anyone?

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
I've been on bed rest in the hospital for a week and a half. My water broke at 21+1. I am 22+3 today and will be getting steroid injections on Friday. I am hoping to make it to at least 26 weeks, even better after that if possible! Anyone else in the same boat or has gone through it?

I've been on bed rest in the hospital for a week and a half. My water broke at 21+1. I am 22+3 today and will be getting steroid injections on Friday. I am hoping to make it to at least 26 weeks, even better after that if possible! Anyone else in the same boat or has gone through it?

My BFF went through the same thing. She made from 22 to 25.1. The girl is healthy, just on a small side and has some very mild behavioral issues now. She's at school already. You take care please and wishing you and your LO all the best

I had prom and igur a little bit further than you with my youngest. My waters went at 32 weeks and I was stuck in hospital on bed rest, given steroids and antibiotics and then had a section at 34 weeks. He was in nicu for two weeks and then came home. Hr is perfect :D a little on the small side but that's it. Good luck and all the best xxxx

My waters went at 26+2 and I'm currently 30+4 so hanging in there as are you! Have been told the steroids really help. If you are still losing fluid then it's a good sign that baby is regenerating it as he should be. They're trying to get me to 32-34 weeks. Good luck xxx

wishing you all the best!
i had PPROM at 32 weeks, 3 years ago but the outcome wasn't good due to NEC, an intestinal infection.
I hope you can hold out as long as possible. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->