Ppromed 20 weeks, twins now 3 weeks old (32 weeks gestation)

kateyspires

2 boys & Expecting twins
Reaction score
my waters went at 20 weeks, i lasted until 29 weeks and went into labour after i got a bad virus- from the hospital at 28 weeks when i left (grrrrr)

they are now 3 weeks old..boy and girl ( was ment b 2 girls lol )

Alisha-rose has been breathing alone since birth she was 3lb 1. she snow breast feeding and takes bottles, her sucking is very good. just got work on her temp and she can come home as she is in the medium dependancy room now :)

Ollie my waters went with him he was on a vent for about 4-5 days...and at 1 day old was rushed 40 miles away and has been ther since :( hes on cpap, hes had 2 blood transfusion and has mild lung hypoplasia...hes going through a bad time but alot better then what we thought - well got told he would do!! hes a true little fighter.....
:cry:

Am glad to hear your little fighters are making progress! Hopefully, YOU are getting some rest (when they come home, you will be so happy and SO tired!)

best wishes

Congrats on your twins! I also ppromed (at 28 weeks) and gave birth to Keira at 29 weeks. It's amazing you kept them in for so long! I'm glad Alisha-Rose is doing so well, she sounds like she is on a similar path to Keira. Hopefully Ollie will pull through and catch up with her and be transfered closer to home?! Good luck with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->