Pramette Style Prams!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Wobbles, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

2. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

My sister had a M&Ps Pliko and she really rated it. :)

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Wow thanx wobbles now i want one just like that lol

4. Emma_x

Emma_x Mummy To Elouise

Ive got the m&p pilko pramette 4 baby and i love it, cant wait till baby arrives so i can push it around outside ha ha x

5. Tootsie

Tootsie Well-Known Member

I have the Graco Cleo and i think it looks great have had a small play in the shop and with the one i now have here but tbh i've not got a baby to stick in it yet so only time will tell :lol:

6. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

i had a pliko and loved it. it was perfect for us until she outgrew the lie flat rear-facing option, i still wanted her to face me and to also be able to sit up so i got rid and got a Quinny Buzz but i see plenty of people using these as strollers so must be good. We tested the pliko and the silvercross 3d and the pliko felt much nicer, the silvercross felt a bit flimsy and plasticky IMO.

7. trishk

trishk Guest

i have put by a M&P pliko famlico (think the spelling is wrong!) and i cant wait to have it!! I absolutley fell in love with it! For the last 2 i had the 3 in 1 travel systems and i always thought that baby didnt look too comfy so i cant wait for this one!

8. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Did you see the link for the Graco one mentioned above in the other thread?x

9. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

I have the silver cross 3D and looks similar to the pram you are showing. Its bulky and not for me but all prams that style are i think :)
    All i can say is the silver cross you cant steer one handed ( holding carlys hand) , bit difficult to get up and down stairs ( i live in a first floor maisenette ) and just abit big :lol:

10. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

i have the silver cross 3d and they grow out the pram section toooo uickly then seem too young to be in the pushchair part facing away from you ive had bad experience with mine so have just bought a loola hundred times better but the pramettes are nice for the time there in the pram part then after 8 months when they are heavy the trouble begins

11. I have the Silvercross 3D and its big but gorgeous, the lie down bit only lasted Jasmine until she was 2weeks old and she was a small baby so I don't rate it very well. I wouldn't have that pram again

12. Wobbles

13. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

I have the silvercross 3d too,almost exact to the pic and honestly I'm looking for another one already...it's just not very practical to me.

14. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I have the 3d, much better than the pram it replaced. Still good at the minute. Want a ziko herbie though :rofl:

15. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Amy,you need to step away from the pram models! :rofl:

16. Wobbles

Nice Amy but bloody pricey lol

17. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Wobbles i like that pram that you posted would consider getting something like that next time and a bargain, I like that style where you don't need to add anything to make it a carrycot and the basket looks a decent size too! x

18. Wobbles

Yer I'm really swaying towards it as a temp option - temp as in until pushchair is needed.I just want newborn laid back and in something less bulky than the icandy.

I love my icandy and loved the idea of it as a pear but now I'm there it doesn't suit my need and because I want 2 seperates it doesn't seem to make sense. I'm lucky because we both tend to go out together so we can both have a pushchair - and for the odd days that maybe one of us have both I want a double stroller.

19. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

I love the one posted, I love the luna, I love them all :lol:

20. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

Why not get the luna now and get the carry cot for it? get it in a different colour to Caitlins?