Prams & Cars

Fluella

Reaction score
Hi, we're currently looking at prams and really like the mamas and papas pliko pramette but was wondering if anyone had got this and if it fitted ok in their car boot??

We have a peugeot 206 and BMW 1 series and dont really want to change the cars if we can help it currently although may have to think about it in the future!

Thanks xx

hun, i don't have that car, my mate had that pushchair and a fiesta and it fitted fine, if u have a mothercare near urs you can always ask you want to double check it fits in ur car before looking into buying it sure they wouldn't mind.

hi there. although i don't have experience with you're pram i too didn't want to change cars, i have new vw beetle - my baby! and did not want to part with her, and fortunately my dream pram (bugaboo cameleon) goes perfectly into the boot. the best advice i can give you is go to mama's and papa's and try it in the cars, i no how very helpful they are, as is mothercare. hope it fits :) x

We have the Pliko Switch and it fits into our Ford Focus boot no problem x

I dont have a 206, Ive a 307, however Olivias Great Nan has a 206 and her Silvercross JetSport fits in her boot, which is about the same size as the pilko. You cant get much else in but yes it does fit :)

x

I always see a lady over the road putting her m&p pliko pram into her 206!! I have this pram and it does fit into my fiat punto fine. Do you have m&p shop near you? When i brought mine from the m&p shop they let me try it in the boot and also the carseat in the car to see if it fitted ok!

M&P pliko switch fits in Renault Megane and Vauxhall Astra, the Megane is a tighter fit.

When my baby was about 4 wks old suddenly one day it didn't fit, I couldn't work it out for ages...... you have to out the handles down to the shortest setting as I always have them on the tallest one as I am tall.

thanks all for your replies! will have to find out closests m&p shop and see if we can try it in the boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->