Prams/Travel Systems...

Babybear1985

Mother of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
This is doing my head in becuase I just cannot seem to decide, every one i pick somebody has some opinion about or thinks i should go for a certain make and to be honest its just making the whole thing bloody confusing and stressful more than an nice experience....x

I know the feeling. DH and I went out yesterday to a big Babies R Us store and told the assistant what we were looking for and she rounded up three models for us. We tried them out and found the perfect one for us. I think you just need to go out and figure out which one is best for you and ignore other people and possibly the evil internet reviews :) X

I totally know how you're feeling! I find it really quite overwhelming to be honest. i think the way I'm going to approach it is to come up with a list of the features I really want (like read facing seat, lie flat options etc) and then go to various shops and ask for help! Everytime I've been in a shop so far I've just been confused by everything, so I think having a good idea of the things I think I need before I go in is the place to start. Maybe. ;)

yeah i think thats what im going to have to do before i go and finally pick one.....am so fussy myself though and the one i had seen that i thought was lovely somebody else basically made me feel like it wasnt and i should rethink so now im back to square one and stressing lol....know ive got a bit of time and i should stop panicking, i just like to be organised! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->