pray for her please

I know how difficult it is but try to remain positive and take it one day at a time.
It is incredible just how tough premmies can be,especially girls, so never give up hope. Also the staff at the NICU/SCBU units are brilliant, she could not be looked after by
a more caring dedicated bunch of people who will do eveything they can for her.

We are Keeping everything crossed for you.

Hey Tash, I'm glad to see you made it over here :) i'm still thinking of scarlett x

:hug: Scarlett is in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Sending good postive thoughts your way.

Lots and lots of love to Scarlett, you and the rest of the family....I will be thinking positive thoughts for you babe:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello,
As a mum of a baby born at 24+5 I know the despair and hearbreak that goes with it. If, like me, you are not only worrying about your little one but are also mourning the loss of your pregnancy. Everything you are feeling right now is completely normal and you must just get through as best you can. It certainly is a long road ahead but you know what, more and more little babies have a happy ending after such an early start.

My little girl Charlotte has just started nursery at 15 months. A little petite 18 pounder now, but massive to us. Her story is told on her website www.charlottelow.com. I hope it give you hope for your little Scarlett.

I send you my love.

Sam

Tash, good luck for Scarlett's operation tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes. Take care of yourself x

hi ther eEllen was born at 24 weeks weighing just 1lb 3oz, she is now nearly 3 but i will never forget those first few weeks. SHe had to have a PDA Ligated but ketp getting ip put back cos se was ill and though she didnt have a bleed the docs did think she had NEC for a while (she didnt) if you want to chat anytime feel free to get in touch and i really hope today is good day for you. x x x

all the best to you and your baby darling stay strong xxxx

Thinking of you all and praying xxx

Hows Scarlett doing now after her op???

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member