Prayers for my friend.. UPDATED PAGE 2

M

maddiwatts19

one of my friends is 26 weeks pregnant and has had a urinary tract infection for a couple of weeks. this morning she went into labour and her little boy was born at 6.57pm. Please keep them both in your thoughts..

Thinking of them both, my friends LO was born at 26weeks and is a happy and healthy 2yr old.

Massive hugs x

Sending them loads of happy and healing thoughts!

babies have sucha great chance these days sending lots of thoughts and hugs

massive hugs to you and to your friend also my prayers to little man xx

Bless them,they are in my thoughts, hugs to all and i hope the little one is doing ok. x

Thinking of them both, it is a frightening time and they will need all your support.
If it helps at all my LO was 26+3 weeks and is now home, the only hangover she has from our experience is reflux and bad wind, plus the odd choking on her feed. Even though when born these babies are tiny and vulnerable, they are incredible fighters and are really strong. It amazes me how physically strong Emily is sometimes.
Please keep us updated on your friends LO. Please take comfort in the fact that the technology and care that is available today for these small babies is amazing and that is why so many go onto to be big strong babies/toddlers then adults.

Big hugs...xx

Maddie,

any more news?, hope the little one and his mummy and daddy are doing well x x

Sending your friend lots of strength hugs. xxxxx

thank you for all your words and kind thoughts....

little Ollie shocked the doctors by how well and how fast he responded to medication and how well he was progressing..

unfortunately not long after 1 this morning little Ollie Jayden Brady had a heart attack and passed away :cry:

he was absolutely gorgeous but far too precious for this world... Emma (his mum) is doing so well.. she's been so strong and amazing.

RIP little Ollie :(

So sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to u all x

So sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with little Ollie's Mummy and Daddy xxx

my thoughts are with precious Ollie and his family x x

RIP little man, lots of hugs for your friend x

so sorry to hear and such a devestating story! cant imagine how she must be feeling

RIP ollie x

so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"