PRAYING they will induce me tomorrow!

wlovew

Reaction score
Sorry I have been posting so damn much lately I'm just losing my mind over here. Only 4 days late (almost 5!!!) but I am massive and uncomfortable and in a lot of pain and I just want this baby out! I have a non-stress test in the morning and my last prenatal after that. My doc said we would induce Saturday, when I'll be a week late. But I'm hoping while I'm in L&D tomorrow I can just convince them to admit me and induce!!! Every day is harder. It hurts to walk and hurts to sit and being single/alone, it's really hard getting things done around the house!!!! I wonder if they will keep me tomorrow and go ahead and induce at such a short notice????:cry: I am desperate!

Going over sux. I went 5 days with my 2nd and 8 with my 3rd. At my hospital they have to book in induction, they can't just go ahead with it unless its a priority.
Do you have a bath at your house, if so make a warm bath with some lavender oil in it and relax. You'll be so busy with baby soon you won't get much time for you.

Aw hun i no that feeling so well both my first girls wer overdue by quite a bit and u get so heavy and desperate. The only thing i can really say is i had induction with my third and it was much worse then natural xxx

Hope he or she comes soon for you!! I'm due today, so, so uncomfortable already.

I went 10 days over with my son so feel your pain - hope your little one comes soon :hugs:

I'm 9days over. In the UK here they won't induce unless medically necessary before 14days over. Second sweep is today
I'm so uncomfortable, can't sleep and at the end of my tether, yet they still won't intervene.

I'd give your doctor a call and see if they could schedule you for tomorrow, maybe they'll have space and bring it forward. I'm in the UK and here they won't induce early unless it is medically necessary, don't know if its the same where you are, but its definitely worth a try!

Induction is horrid! Don't wish for that, honestly hun, it's not pleasant, and very unnatural for your body. Baby will come when they are ready. x

I think it depends which NHS trust you are under as where I am they induce you at 10 days over (I am in the UK)

I feel for those of you that have gone over your due date. I cant imagine that. I hope baby comes soon for you. My induction 9 years ago was terrible, i didnt progress and ended up with a c section. Hope it goes better for you.

I don't want induction but I can't function anymore I'm so big and it hurts and it's really hard to do anything now, especially drive! I'm single and I'm alone 99.9% of the time if not more so I have no help! I have always been against getting induced but that was before I got this massive lol

I had the NST today and it was beautiful, Vivi is wonderful and her fluid level is great. I asked my doc to induce and she said she would do it today but she won't be able to be there to deliver so she is making me wait until Saturday. Got me on schedule for 5am!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been scared at all until now, only because I've heard horror stories about pitocin contractions. But at this point I'm ready for my baby girl. Shoot, I'm way more scared if pooping everywhere than anything else!!!! Going in at 5am and getting started omg I don't even get to go to the bathroom at home and I've been in the bathroom multiple times a day every day for the last couple weeks!!!! So I'm way more freaked out about that now than anything else.... Pretty silly eh??

Don't panic, hopefully the pessaries will start you off before you need pitocin :). R.e the pooping thing, hopefully you'll be able to go to the toilet a few times before things get going, but if you poop you poop, it happens to 1 in 4 women apparently so they will have seen it so many times before, they won't at an eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->