Pre-af spotting ladies-when do you test?

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I spot regularly prior to my af, 5-7 days prior on average, my normal cycles are 30-33 days. Highest cycle over the last year was 35 days, though one cycle over a year ago did hit 38 days.

My current average is 32 days at which I am now a day late, and have had no spotting. Even if my cycle was going to be 35 days it would still be abnormal to not be spotting now. I rarely have long cycles hitting 40 or higher, last one was well over a year ago. If this were the case I wouldn't see spotting until Tuesday or Wednesday

Symptoms thus far:
CD 25-31 no spotting just increase in white creamy discharge
CD32 -af due- no af, really mild cramping later in day and did not last, one small red stringy piece on pantiliner once at night but nothing when wiping or since
Cd33 one day late, mild cramping and back aches, back aches caused me to wake up twice from sleep.

So my questions are:

at what point do you test normally when you see spotting?
If you have ever had a no spot month and af showed, how late were you?
when do you test if you have a no spot month?

Did you do OPK of do you temp?
Do you know when you ovulated?

This month I was quite lax on my charting and didn't check cm or keep track of bd-ing. My app said I ovulated around the 10th which would make me 15dpo now

So if your average longest period is 35 days that's when I would really start testing. There's a couple of things that could be happening. #1 you could have ovulated later than you thought. #2 you could have late implantation. OR #3 you could be pregnant and if you have tested and gotten BFN then you might just be testing too early or have faulty test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->