pre folds?

lorrilou

Reaction score
Prefolds - are they easy to use?

Our council's incentive scheme will give you 12 prefolds, 2 wraps and a roll of liners or £30 cashback. so im wondering is it worth getting the prefolds just to build my stash up abit especially since we are on quite a tight budget?

theyre easy yeh, you just put them inside a wrap, fasten the wrap and youre done, im gna make some for the new baby when im a bit further gone :)

x

i founf prefolds didnt hold explosive poop very well and i needed to change the wraps with every nappy change, i also found them quite bulky

that said, this was on a 7 week old, they might be worth a go since your LO's older x

i think i will just get them then, its not often you get something for nothing, especially off the council!

Do they say what make they are? They might not be worth the £30 as you can get prefolds and wraps super cheap preloved. We have gotten on ok with them but he has exploded out a few times - I prefer my ittis, little lambs and fluffles. Hope this helps! :flower:

Honestly Id go with the £30. I had some prefolds and muslins to use if Theo turned out to be super tiny but I never used them. Id go for XS Bumgenius now if I thought I was gonna have a diddy one.

We have just 2 prefolds that we got in our council's incentive trial kit thingie. I've never used them on their own with a wrap but they do make good boosters in other nappies.

ooh i missed teh £30 bit, yeh id go with the £30 personally, buy a few prefolds and a few wraps preloved and you'll only have spent about a tenner lol, whereas you can get a few really nice nappies with £30

x

I'd go for the £30 if it were me, you can buy new mio's on ebay for not so much quite easily now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->