-Very heavy discharge
-Pain in my V*gina (lol)
-Lower back pain
-Period type pains
-Contractions
-Pains in thighs and bottom when i have contractions and cramping
-Frequent loose bowels, and
-Nausea and vomiting.

Not constant but on and off... i'm wondering how bloody long can these go on for..?!!! I was convinced labour wasn't far off but again they're back today and it's been ages! Help!! :wacko:

awww bless you hope your bubs holds holds on a bit longer for you your not quiet full term yet but i have been having a lot of these symptoms since about 34-35 weeks aswell and were still waiting x

I mean of course i'm now never off the toilet and have a melon between my legs........

Well for three weeks (or just over now) i've been getting pre-labour signs
-Baby engaging and dropping
-PMS type symptoms, very irritable
-Bursts of energy and nesting
-Times of complete exhaustion
-Pain by the cervix
-Pressure on the cervix
-Very heavy discharge
-Pain in my V*gina (lol)
-Lower back pain
-Period type pains
-Contractions
-Pains in thighs and bottom when i have contractions and cramping
-Frequent loose bowels, and
-Nausea and vomiting.

Not constant but on and off... i'm wondering how bloody long can these go on for..?!!! I was convinced labour wasn't far off but again they're back today and it's been ages! Help!! :wacko:

two weeks ago i had a show and loads of tightenings etc. Baby engaged and all that. Needless to say i'm sittin here 2 weeks later wit baby bump still in place. Not budging at all!! After all the indicators its just stopped! Very frustrating. I know i know- she'l come wen shes ready...prob the day b4 i go in for section in 4 weeks time lol! I can only sympathise chic xxx :hugs:

I wouldn't mind if they would just lay off but sadly they're on and off seemingly to no progress which is frustrsting!!!x

This part of pregnancy is so frustrating :( it seems to go on forever doesn't it... x

im getting alot of those thing sbut never knew they were pre labour signs, i just thought thats what happened in the third tri! x

im getting alot of those thing sbut never knew they were pre labour signs, i just thought thats what happened in the third tri! x

not all of them are signs of pre labour really only a few most are symptoms you could expect in the last month or so as baby moves on down in there lol xx

i've been suffering this on and off for the last 2wks hoping its just my body getting ready and that baby isnt going to make an appearance to soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->