Pre-pregnancy body?

I was really fit and active pre-pregnancy, and I only gained 35lbs. I lost 25lbs really easily, but theres still 10lbs to come off, and its driving me nuts. No matter how hard I try I can't get it off. I still have a pooch too, its horrible, it hangs over my jeans and I hate it.

I put on more weight than I thought during pregnancy. I kept active, was mountain biking up until 6 months, and after that just went swimming or walking. I'm now still 9kgs heavier than I was before and between 1 and 2 sizes bigger when it comes to clothers. Saying that, I still have a pretty good figure that I know a lot of women would be happy to have and a lot of people have said I look better (I was too skinny before).

The thing that bugs me most is the floppy belly. I have a photo of me at the J&B Met (A big horse race in South Africa where everyone dresses up). I was wearing a dress which just had a ring over the stomach area which joins the top and bottom of the dress. You can clearly see my 6 pack in the photo and it makes me really sad to know I'll never have that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->