pre school jabs

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
my daughter has her pre school injections this afternoon and im just wondering if there is anything i can do to prepare her or to calm her down and make sure she sits on my knee when its getting done, she is at the age where she is aware of everything so i dont know how she is gonna be if she sees the needles etc and afterwards, i know my sons had these done but that was a while back and i cant remember how he was, :wacko:

I explained to my son exactly what would happen. I told him that it was special medicine to stop him getting ill, but that it would hurt a bit. I asked him what special thing he'd like to do afterwards and so we arranged to have an ice cream in town. He dealt with it wonderfully and didn't move or make a sound when he had the injections. In fact, a few weeks later when my younger daughter had hers he was upset that he didn't get any more injections! I think preparing them beforehand is important so they know what to expect. Hope it goes well. :)

Wss^^ :)

I explained to my LO what would happen and then arranged with her to go over to the toy shop and pick a treat after she had it done. Although she did say that she had holes in her arms for about 2 days after, she was fine during having it done and there was minimal fuss and tears :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->