Pre Seed - anyone tried it?

Mojo

Reaction score
i have just received my order of preseed in the post and was wondering if anyone had used it before? for anyone that has not heard of it is 'supposedly' the only lubricant you can use when ttc. KY jelly etc are not good as they kill the :spermy: and i think are the wrong consistency for allowing it to travel through the cervix.

apparantly preseed is 100% sperm friendly and actually mimics the consistency of cm so makes it even easier for sperm to swim up to where they have to go.

it is also good for people on clomid as apparently this really dries you out and lots of cm is important for making babies.

anyway, i'd love to hear if anyone has used it? (was it successful!)

here is a link for people wanting more info:

https://www.preseed.com/TheSolution/What_Is_Preseed.php

I used it once last cycle and DH hated it. Obviously it didn't work for me but then I don't think I OV'd last month (or if I did, it was a lot earlier than I thought).

Not much help am I, sorry! Good luck with it though! :D

thanks jayne, i had read that each application contains A LOT of product so maybe i'll only use half. anyway, i'll do a review once i'm done (or hopefully i won't get to use it, af is due tomorrow)

Yep, it does. Waaay to much! Funnily enough, we used it again last night but this time we used the tiniest amount and it wasn't too bad. So my recommendation is to use a teeny weeny bit. :D

Fingers crossed you'll get a BFP before you need to use it though!

i've never used it, i think i would be scared 2, but hope it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->