Pre Seed Cycle Buddies......done with AF waiting to OV

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Ok so i figured Id start a fun new thread, Im due to OV near the end of next week, Long cycles so I dont wanna pinpoint a date as of yet. I am using OPK/Robitussin/Pre seed this cycle. I want all the ladies using Preseed this cycle to post their likes or dislikes and if they receive a :bfp: this cycle. Also post if this is your 1st, 2nd, or third time using it, or if youve used it more post that too. Im just looking for preseed buddies to keep me company, A more focused cycle buddy thread...........LOL

It will be my first time using it this time and its also first cycle TTC!

cool, if you get your BFP be sure to blast the news, Just a quick question though, what made you decide to use preseed your first cycle TTC..........have you ever tried but not really tried before to make you think you needed it?

I'm gunna use preseed for the first time this cycle! Not sure why really coz I dont erally hav a problem conceiving. But I looked at the website with really graphic pics of a cervix on it throughout the month, and there was a pic of the womans eggwhite CM on her fingers.. and I've never had anywhere near as much as in the pic :rofl: so thought my recurrent m/c's might be something to do with nice healthy swimmers not being able to get through!? or atleast more chance of a :bfp: actually sticking if more swimmers can get to eggy and loooads of healthy ones have to fight over it rather than just 1 or 2!! Long shot but you never know :lol:

I just stumbled across this site during snow day! Found out loads of information and got straight on to AD to order it all :) We have used other lubricants before for enhancements so i thought why not hehe

cool it looks like everyone is on board..............I had something weird happen though, the OPK says that I am about to ovulate, the test line was as dark as the control line and I actually think it was darker, the left side of the line was the part that was actually darker. so the question is can I actually be ovulating allready, Ive got my preseed reared and ready to go, so hopefully something sticks

Hi

This is our 2nd month using preseed, 6th cycle ttc.

What does everyone think about the measurements?? I've got the toothpaste type tube and find that one whole syringe is WAAAAAYYYYYYY too much.

Woo, my preseed turned up today! Have to experiment with the amount I think.. I've seen a few girls say the full dose makes it erm... too 'wet' down there :lol:

Good thing yall said that cause I was sure gonna use the whole syringe full, Thought I needed all the help I could get. Guess what, I took and OPK today and it looks like Im ovulating early so I get to use it tonight :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Ill let you ladies know how I like it.....I guess my TWW will start earlier than I thought

I've got ages to wait yet! My O can has been anywhere from cd12 right up to cd24 :rofl:

ok so I tested again today to see if I was ovulating just because I ddint believe I could be ovulating so early. and the test was positive. So I guess I actually am ovulating, I reread the instructions and I did everything right. So weve agreed to BD twice a day in order to try and catch that eggy

Good luck!

I show no sign of OVing yet - am on CD13 now and dont really know what im doing hahah was on pill for years before this month.

So I cant wait till :witch: is due again cause then Ill know for sure if this preseed worked

How did the preseed quantity experiment go?? Not too soggy, I hope??!!?? :rofl:

I'm going for between 1 and 2 on the syringe measure, not sure if this is enough though??

LOL...............Girl I used the whole syringe full, Luckily I did cause DH had a few drinks and was dead asleep and I had to work hard to get him awake, so I wasnt the least bit in the mood...............................I was EXTREMELY wet from Preseed though, I figure it couldnt hurt and only help though,....................................but soppy is def the word for what it felt like..........LOL

LOL!! We had a bit of a problem with it being too wet... sorry for tmi but dh needs to bit more friction.....

:hugs: Hiya, i just wanted to wish you all luck...i've orderd pre-seed for this cycle, but far from usin it yet, only on CD2 :lol:

Will be great to know if it worked for you ladies though... :dust:

I think we will be going for 1 on the syringe first and then if its not enough increase it next time :)

Yeah I can understand the need for friction :rofl::rofl::rofl: That was strictly a Babymaking session for me.............LOL I prolly did use too much, I def overachieved on that one

Hey girls.
First month using preseed. Thursday we used it like a regular lube (not inserted- tmi??) Friday was more spontaneous BD so skipped it. Saturday got the Pos OPK :) and used most of the tube inserted, Sunday same- still pos OPK. Probably ovulating today or maybe last night?? Not sure.

So, 6 weeks on Fertilaid, first month with preseed, Pos OPK valentines day...The stars are aligned :happydance: :bfp::bfp::bfp: For this month.
Who's with me??? Fingers crossed for all.

I'll let you know if i have any luck!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"