pre seed v concieve plus????

clairmichael

Reaction score
Seeing as im doin very well on my tempin n chartin n ive been learnin about cm etc can any 1 tell me if they've used any of the above or anythin diff or heard reviews about these as im due 2 o weekend n would like a bit of a boost i think lol :happydance: really wanna make the :spermy: feel at home 4 as long as poss lol xx

i'll let you know in a few days!!! lol. Used conceive plus for the first time on sat......let's see if it does the trick!!!

xx

I have started using preseed so i'll let you know ....

thanks ladies that would b gr8 has anyone u know used any of these n it got there bfp xxcos im wanting 2 order 2day ready 4 week o lol xx

thanks ladies that would b gr8 has anyone u know used any of these n it got there bfp xxcos im wanting 2 order 2day ready 4 week o lol xx

3 of my TTC buddies on here, used pressed and got their BFP's that is why i ordered some! The way i look at it is "it can't hurt"!

we use conceive plus, we have just started using it so I can't tell you if it has helped just yet! I have to wait until 9th April to find out grrr and it is dragging in! We actually really like it tho!

i purchased preseed but i am waiting for my o to come i really hope that i get my sticky bean ill keep you updated!

I used Conceive Plus after TTC for months and got my BFP the first cycle using it :)

where do you guys get conceive plus? Is it available in stores or just online?

Hi ladies I used conceive plus for the first time on my 4th month TTC I got my bfp that month! I swear by it. Also my bump buddy got her bfp first cycle using it also. You can buy from Boots if you are in the UK and amazon online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->