pre seed?

KElwanger

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with pre seed? Dh and I are about to start trying tonight, cd11. So far I've had a 7week mc in June and a cp in October so we're just trying to up our chances of getting pregnant. After we bought I read more about it online and some women said they think it causes a higher chance of mc. Anyone else think this or experienced this? Any success stories? I'm so nervous and don't know what to do...

I would go ahead and use it! Ive read good things about it :) I'm using the Concieve Plus Fertility Lubricant this cycle so Fx! I can't imagine that pre seed would increase chances of MC to be honest, I have never come across that, as I see it Pre Seed is just mimicking natural fertile CM so it can only help :) Good luck!!

:hi:
I used preseed and I had a healthy pregnancy :) LO is 8 months now :)
Im currently ttc again :dance: and I ordered some preseed yesterday.

GL :dust:

Preseed helped us! We conceived the first month we used it and I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday. Also helped my best friend who conceived first cycle.

Good luck

I used pre-seed and got pregnant the 1st month after using it. Before then we had been trying for about 2 years. Now I am using it again to try for baby #2.:baby:

Hi ladies
I am new here, but I wanted to say thank you for having this conversation. I am currently just using the clear blue advance ovulation kit to help target my high and peak fertility days. My AF are irregular so its hard for me to pin point when I ovulate. My husband and I have BD aggressively the past several months and using the monthly app but no luck. :(
I read on other forums about pre-seed and was not 100% sure about it. But it sounds like several of you have had success stories which is what we all want at the end of the day. By the way Congratulations to all who have kids, looking for another or currently pregnant! :)

Sending baby dust to everyone! :)

I used Conceive Plus as well and had a very healthy pregnancy :) go ahead!!! GL

ThaThank you all so much for calming my fears! We used it last night and will continue to. Hopefully it does the trick!

Thanks for this thread :) i am grumpily moving on to cycle 4 ttc, I've not experienced any ewcm and am worried that's what's causing issues but it just feels a little un sexy to use it, how do you girls fit it in? Call me stupid but do you pop it inside you first or just lash it over your oh? We struggle enough with the bd routine I just don't want to make things tougher than they are :(

So happy I found this thread.. Was about to post this topic but did a search first.. My DW and I are on CD1 of now our 5th cycle.. I've seen other ladies say they were going to try this.. My question is how much do I use.. We're doing AI.. TMI alert.. I was thinking putting some in and around my area then pulling about 1ml or1/2ml through syringe then pull the baby juice then maybe another 1/2ml of the pre seed.. Is that to much? Just want to get my max use of this stuff to really help it work.. Because sadly AI is not a fun nor exciting thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->