Pre-TTC slim down - aim lose 10kg to help that bean stick! Wanting buddies!

Pauls_angel

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am overweight and have been TTC with no success for the past few months. My Dr has suggested that losing some weight may help. I am keen to lose 10kg. I am one week in and 1.5kg and 1cm off my waist down... am keen for some buddies on a similar journey to share the journey and keep me accountable.
xx

Hi, im also hoping to lose more weight in an effort to improve my fertility. We've been TTC number 2 since my December/January cycle and have some known, but minor fertility issues. Only one very early miscarriage in that journey so far.

I'm already down 13 kilos from my last recorded pre pregnancy weight (and 23kg less than my 40 week weight!!!) but would ideally like to achieve a BMI under 25. I need to lose another 6 kg to get there, but 10 would be better!

Are you following any plan? I've got 'my fitness pal' on iPhone, which was free and really helps count the calories eaten and burnt! My eating habits seem to be changing permanently as a result!

I lost 20kg 3 years ago but sadly 10kg have crept back on. I am counting calories and have set myself a strict 1150-1250 per day limit. I am hoping to lose 0.5-1kg per week and so hope to get to my goal by the end of Oct/early Nov. Have you set yourself a time goal?

Hi, i am also tryin to lose weight to help with fertility and overall to be healthy. I have been tryin off n on to conceive for 2yrs with no.luck and was diagnosed with pcos and diabetes plus high cholesterol.. So i have alot to work on lol. Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->