Pre-TTC Vitamins

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Have just bought some Sanatogen ProNatal Vitamins! Hurrah! Which I plan to start taking tomoz in prep for TTC in September, they were on offer in Tescos and are for Before conception, during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Feel so excited, first step towards TTC :D

Anybody else going to be starting Folic Acid.Multi Vits soon or already have?
Which did you find were the best?

I also saw some Pregnacare ones on offer but decided to go with the Sanatogen. xx

I take the tesco's own ones. I have no idea whether im TTC now or not as the other half is all over the place but i thought it was sensible to start now.

I'm intending to buy some in the next few weeks... probably try and pick them up on special as well (maybe via Boots so I get some points too).

I'm intending to buy some in the next few weeks... probably try and pick them up on special as well (maybe via Boots so I get some points too).

Have a look on their website, they usually have all the offers on there. I love advantage card points lol, so handy, especially after xmas when buying all the 3 for 2 deals for presents!

Started mine today, eeeek, this means its all beginning now...4 months to go! xx

Don't think there's much difference in branded or shops own tbh as long as ur getting your folic acid requirement

I think they've got a 3 for the price of 2 deal on all vitamins at the moment which is handy. Thinking of getting some of the santogen his n hers since my DH got all excited when I mentioned starting to take folic acid and asked whether he should take something too :)

hello, me and my partner have been taking the sanatogen his and hers for a month. my last pill is next wednesday so will be ttc after that. so excited. feels like you are actually doing something towards ttc when you begin taking the folic acid. good luck with everything x

exciting stuff!! What was the offer in tesco? I am buying some on Friday when I get paid. The sanatogen ones look quite good and not too pricey compared to the pregnacare ones. I can't wait to start taking mine, will be like the next step closer to September :D x

oooo exciting :happydance:
I am ages away from TTC date so not taking anything.
As we do get closer to the date i think i will make sure i am eating healthy and taking Folic acid xx

I just got a prenatal supplement with 1,000 mcg of Folic Acid among other things. I'm also taking extra Calcium. Feels good to do SOMETHING other then wait. So much waiting!! If we weren't going on vacation in August we would go for it now but I want some Pina Coladas! :rofl:

Im ages away from tcc but have got some boots folic acid in the cupboard if he changes his mind or we have an "accident" oh im due on today and nothing yet :dohh:

exciting stuff!! What was the offer in tesco? I am buying some on Friday when I get paid. The sanatogen ones look quite good and not too pricey compared to the pregnacare ones. I can't wait to start taking mine, will be like the next step closer to September :D x

Hey Hun they were £4.00 for 30 tablets :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"