Preeclampsia??

Moussecake

Reaction score
I woke up in the night with a terrible pain above my right eye. (I have had this before but not during pregnancy).
When I've got up this morning I still had it but not as bad. It's eased off a bit but my hubby is paranoid it's preeclampsia as I'm high risk. I have no nausea, pain in abdo, blurred vision etc etc, just the headache.

I had a bad nights sleep due to leg pain that I think is SPD but this is not confirmed.

I'm 30 weeks today and have been stressed of late so am putting the headache down to this. I'm keeping an eye on things and obviously if I get any more symptoms or my headache gets worse ill ring the hospital.

Has anyone had preeclampsia and it started like this?

I had pre-e last time and it is one of the reasons I am high risk this time. I can't remember any headaches in particular but mine was picked up late. The main thing for me was major swelling - and then my BP and protein when I went to the MW for my 36 week check.

If you are high risk for it it's probably worth getting checked - BP and urine checks don't take long and it's better to be safe than sorry :flower:

Keep an eye on it. I had pe last pregnancy and high risk this time. They told me to call them of a headache that is there in the morning hasn't gone by diner time. Call them straight away though if you get flashing lights or visual disturbances. X

I also had pre-e last pregnancy and headaches wasn't one of my symptoms, mainly swelling, high BP and protein in urine plus spots in front of eyes. If you are still feeling unwell I would call hospital and get it checked out. Better to be safe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->