Preemies at 1 year

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I keep looking at Molly and thinking its amazing how she has grown already :cloud9:. I thought it would be nice if we had somewhere to post progress updates at 1 year. I think it would show new parents of preemies how amazingly quick they grow, and give us somewhere to record their progress. We could post early pics, pics at one year, birth weight, weight at 1 year, what they can do etc. Obviously Molly isnt there yet:blush:. Cant wait to see how your LOs have grown!:flower:

That's a lovely idea, Hannah is no where near either but maybe 6 months and then a year too.

Lovely idea. Only a few weeks till Poppy turns one!

Hi ladies, This is my son Hadyn, he was born at 33 weeks due to pre-eclampsia and has just turned 1 in July... as you can see he is doing great and you'd never know he was a preemie... looking forward to seeing your pics too xx
https://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s157/JV1919NC2V/DSC00827.jpg

Great idea. Will the progress pictures be corrected or actual dates?

Great idea!

Mikayla is 6 months now after being born at 33 weeks. On life support for 5 days and in SCBU for 29 days. She now weighs 12lb 3 oz!

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/kellydace/Picture187.jpg

Mikayla is such a wee cutie, what a difference 6 months makes x

This is such a great idea (and another reason I LOVE this forum...focus on the positive!!).

I don't want to railroad your idea, but since I'm so curious about how other preemies are doing...maybe we could post milestone 'birthdays' until they reach a year (corrected or actual)? Like 3 months, 6 months, 9 months...

With pictures, updates on weight, what they are doing (milestones) and so on?

That way moms like me can get a healthy dose of positive preemie stories and love!

Mikayla is gorgeous! she is growing so fast

I'm slightly older than your babies (i'm 19 lol) but if it's for the positive notes on premmies, i'm was nearly 2 months early, i'm now at uni on a masters course and living alone. we might take a little bit of extra tlc at the begining but there is always hope :) as i said i do realise that i'm a bit older than one lol but hope is hope regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->