Preferred nappy brand?

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Before Livvy was born, we bought one pack each of Pampers, Huggies & Tesco nappies as we'd been advised that each brand will fit/work differently for each baby.
Now we've tried them all, Tesco definately fit & work best for her. Pampers just don't fit her well at all, and we found that Huggies leaked really badly............I was just interested to see which brands were most popular? We haven't tried any other brands.

So which do you all use??

i voted tesco... although i did use huggies natural fit on my youngest son when he was newborn, he's now two and potty training!!! goes soooo quick :(

I like pampers active fit, cos they thin and keeps him moving :D

i find they change with each size for my Lo so we alter all the time. Overall i think huggies, boots own and sainsbury's own are actually pretty good.

we have tried huggies, pampers, asda's own, boots and sainsburys. over all i prefer pampers, though asda's are also very good x

We're getting reusables now but we've been using Nature biodegradable nappies. We were given packs of both Huggies and Pampers and prefer the Nature ones to all. But between the others we much preferred Huggies.

We switch between huggies and pampers and no preference, both seem to work for Jack

I find the nappy thing a total minefield! Our nursery is full of packs in different sizes, different brands, some newborn, some stay dry or active fit and i STILL don't know which we prefer!! I envy you mums who seem to use one brand and stick to it!

I use huggies for lexie. But me neighbour keeps passing some left over pampers that her daughter has outgrown. I prefer huggies. Pampers seem to feel really soggy even when she's not wee'd much.

I've tried Asda, Tesco, Eco ones, Huggies and Pampers and out of them all i prefer Pampers as they don't leak unlike the Huggies ones.

Tescos leaked badly with Amelie. I use Huggies or Pampers now.. whichever are on offer!

From 0-4 months max word costco brand which was awesome ..now hes in huggies and pampers cruisers

i voted pampers as they're absorbent and nice and neat but they do get smelly when wet!...

i voted pampers as they're absorbent and nice and neat but they do get smelly when wet!...

That is why I dont like Pampers!!

We've tried Pampers, Sainbury's, Boots.
We use Asda's Little Angels with no problems. :happydance:

Pampers Active Fit everytime! I found Huggies leaked alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->