Preferred nappy brand?

Huggies are crap and leak all the time.

Pampers Baby Dry all the way!

We tried pampers but they gave Tom really bad nappy rash.
Normal huggies leaked but we've found the huggies superdry have been the best, don't leak and last ages etc :)

i always buy pampers but boots are the best so i voted boots! great fit, great obsorbancy, no leaks, brilliant!

Pampers cruisers and Kirkland (Costco) brand, they are his daycare diapers and the box you get is HUGE!! :D Think I've been through them all for different stages though...pampers swaddlers as newborn, huggies until he could crawl then they leaked too bad, then cruisers and costco as he crawled and walked. :)

We used Huggies on step son, they seemed to work the best, although they are a little more expensive, but the website offers coupons for 1.00 - 1.50 off which is awesome! So Ive stocked up hehe

They all fit differently at different ages and stages too. My general overview is

Tesco....fab fit, great value for money too (Erin is in their preemie nappies at the mo)

Asda....hated them, tried them with each child and really didn't like them. They leaked lots and I didn't like the whole design.

Pampers....baby dry are good but expensive

Huggies....2nd favourite, again they're expensive and I only buy them on offer

Aldi's....brilliant, much better than I expected. Only tried the size 3's, don't know what the other sizes are like.

Morrisons....ok, very similar to Huggies actually

Sainsbury's....disappointing and leaked

Huggies and Pampers i use, whichever are on offer. I find they both leak at times.

Overall I've found pampers to be the best, but we use huggies too and everynow and then try out supermarkets own brands. Tesco's were good, but sainsbury's were awful!

I tend to look out for offers and coupons really!

It's funny how people seem to have had different experiences with each brand. I've tried Pampers, Huggies and Asda's Little Angels and found the Asda ones to be the most absorbent and a fraction of the price of the other two. My opinion may change when she's in the next size up but I've also heard the Boots ones are good so may try those next.

For Aidan i prefer Pampers. Huggies just leaked but i havnt tried any other brand apart from them two, so i can't comment on the others
xx

Pampers for me! well bethy not me

I agree Pampers, Huggies and cheaper nappies give my Boo nappy rash. :( So Pampers all the way. :)

Am training my dd to be frugal and not fussy!! We have whatevers on offer or i have coupons for!!!!!! I am soooooo mean!!!!

I've used quite a bit of different diapers, but we have different brands here than you have.
I've used Luvs alot. But after he got into about 3's, I think, they started to break him out :(
Tried Huggies-leaked, badly. Bought one pack and will never buy another.
We use Pampers now, always baby dry because the cruisers are the same price but you get like 20-30 less diapers (in the box).

We use Pampers, we tried Huggies (when they were on offer) and wee man leaked all over and plus they gave him a little rash, so Pampers Baby Dry all the way.

We tried a few brands when he was smaller and have never had a leak!! I'm not sure why!
Now we use Naturecare when we're out and about or kushies (reusables) when we're home!

None of them there all crap :lol:

I use baby care

https://www.ohdeedoh.com/uimages/ohdeedoh/2008-06-11-nature%20babycare.jpg

Couldnt recommend them enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024