• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prefolds and wraps for sale, all sizes

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
*Blue edged small prefolds (38cm x 31cm) x 24 - £1.50 each
*Size 2 prefolds (47cm x 34cm) x 18 - £1.50 each
*Actil towelling prefolds approx (58cm x 58cm) x 8 - £1.50 each

*Mother-ease Sandy&#8217;s small white shaped terry nappy (8 - 20lb) x 6 - £4 each
*Nature Babies Stuffables small pocket nappy, some bobbles on outer - £4

These wraps are all applix and in well used condition, hence the cheap prices:
*Diaperaps newborn wrap (6-11lbs) x 4 - £1.50 each
*Diaperaps small wrap (11-16lbs) x 4 - £1.50 each
*Diaperaps medium wrap (16-21lbs) x 2 - £1.50 each
*Diaperaps large (21-27lbs) x 3 - £1.50 each
*Diaperaps X-Large (27-34lbs) x 3 - £1.50 each
*Mother-ease wrap x-small - £1.50
*Natural collection wrap small - £1.50
*Bummis medium wrap - £1.50
*Modern baby medium wrap - £1.50

These wraps are in VGUC:
*Mother-ease wrap medium ocean design - £3 SOLD
*Nature babies medium wrap lilac (popper fastening, some bobbles on outer)- £3 SOLD
*Tots Bots size 1 wrap strawberry design - £3 SOLD

*Cotton bottoms large cream wrap, brand new - £3.50

Prices not including postage, will reduce for multiples :)

Heya I'm looking for wraps to do my son, he's 13 pound.
are the well used ones working well & just look worn or do they not work as well as they used to?

Hi, as far as I know they work well, they just look a little worn. I'm happy to put photos up if you want to have a look :)

would you be able to do me a package deal on wraps & prefolds? :) x

Yes, of course I will :)

Let me know what you'd like and I'll weigh them and work out the best deal for you x

what size prefold would fit my son & would I get quite a bit of use before having to size up?
he puts on over a pound a fortnight & it hasn't slowed down yet.
do you find prefolds better than standard terries? drawn to prefold as less bulky.
how much would you want for 4 wraps incl p+p? I don't mind if wraps aren't perfect looking but gusseting is all good etc? x

what size prefold would fit my son & would I get quite a bit of use before having to size up?
he puts on over a pound a fortnight & it hasn't slowed down yet.
do you find prefolds better than standard terries? drawn to prefold as less bulky.
how much would you want for 4 wraps incl p+p? I don't mind if wraps aren't perfect looking but gusseting is all good etc? x

My DD is still using the small size, she's 16lbs now and although they still fit well she'll probably move up in a month or so. I've never used terries so can't comment there, but prefolds work well for us and seem to be quite popular.

I've just had a look at the wraps and you'd need size small (11-16lbs), they're actually in good working condition, just showing signs of wear and the outers are bobbled. The applix is still strong.

4 small wraps plus 1st class postage is £8.00, I could do it for £7.00.

Would you want the prefolds too? If so, let me know how many any I'll weigh them and let you know a price :flower:

I'll have the 4 wraps and 2 prefolds, you can post 2nd class if you want :)
How much would that be all in?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"