preggie pop drops

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
They really do work....I bought some today from our local maternity store. When I started feeling nauseated to the point it bothered me I popped one in....half way through it the feeling was gone. :thumbup:

Really sour. Had them last time, I didn't find they helped, but it hate sweets so that's probably half the battle.

i used the preggie pops, you can also get the on the net or motherhood maternity.

they where a lifesaver :)

I use them but I had to have dh toss the green ones out before I could even lookb at them but the sight of them makes me gag. Other than that the other flavors work good.

omg really....well i guess baby doesnt like green lol

orry ur feeling crappy

I use them but I had to have dh toss the green ones out before I could even lookb at them but the sight of them makes me gag. Other than that the other flavors work good.

Well at least I'm not the only one who is getting super sick from just looking at things LOL! It's so not funny cause it sucks, but I has some left over spaghetti the other day and when I was spraying the plate off just watching the tomato sauce run off the plate made me have to go vomit.:dohh:

These sound good can u get them in the uk?

I got some off Amazon UK, they didn't work for me but tasted nice at first but after a couple of days I must have started associating them with nausea and the thought of them makes me feel sick now! Glad they worked for you OP, wish I could find my cure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->