Preggo-Glow....who has it??

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

This was definitely one of my first pregnancy symptoms...all I had to do was look in a mirror, put a smile on, and my face turned pink! Wondering who else has an instamatic pink face...

Jeannie

The only time my face is pink is when I come up from a visit with my porcelain friend!!!

hahaha lucky you! I don't have it, I've never had it. I fake it :rofl: I mix shimmery moisturizer with my foundation

I've started to subtly glow and my hair is much softer and shiny over the past week - a pleasant change from the disgusting mess I have been for most of the 1st trimester!

well if the glow is spots, paleness, constantly tired, achy all over and sick...then i've got it bad!! lol.
Cant wait until i'm 'blooming'! xxx

No preggo-glow for me unfortunately - at this moment I am sporting the dragged through a hedge backwards look :sick:

I must have it my co-workers (two ladies) knew I was preggers and I had told NO one not even my family

nope dont think so, ive had the "you look well" comment but that was before the sickness started!

Nah my preggo glow is non exsitant too. Im ok during the day but after brekki and dinner time. I go all hot and pink and puke!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->