Preggo, maybe?

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
I missed my period nearly six days ago. I was trying not to symptom spot and wait 'til next week to test, but my boobs have been sore, especially my nipples, which are even dry and cracked, which when i told my friend who is pregnant she said that has happened to her both pregnancies, so maybe that's another symptom (the dryness could also be due to how cold it's been)? Not to mention the eczema I've acquired on the bottom of my breast that I've never had before, which I read was also something that may occur during pregnancy (my friend also has the same thing and we live in two different climates). I'm nauseous on and off through out the day, which I have just been putting off as due to my acid reflux. I've been cramping in my left side. My chest/upper back/face have started to break out which is abnormal for me and I've had these insanely vivid dreams! I'm trying so hard not to read into this, but I can't seem to help it!!! I'm probably going to test tomorrow, though I really wanted to wait to make absolutely sure af wasn't coming, but I'm getting way too impatient! :dohh:

:test: it sounds super positive for you hun!!! Hope you get your BFP!!

:dust:

*fingers crossed*
This definitely sounds like it could be. Are you periods pretty regular? Like if you were almost a week late that would be weird? Also, I have heard people of having those same symptoms and being pregnant.
*babydust*
Let us know asap! ;)

My periods were rather irregular before, but have seemed to regulate themselves, lately, and I don't feel like it's coming at all, normally I'll notice a week before it is due that I am very cramped, but nothing this time!

I'm truly hoping it is, because my fiance leves for Dallas, TX (we live in NY) for 6 months on the 26 th :nope:

I'm testing tomorrow, but I feel huge! (Picture attached- please excuse the mess, we're in the process of moving! :dohh:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
ooh that looks like a lil baby bump!! FX for you hun!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Keep us posted!! xxx

That's what my friend said also! I'n keeping it concealed behind hoodies, so I don't get my hopes up!!! :blush: Thank you! I'll definitely keep you updated :flower:

When I got my BFP I also just had this feeling that AF wasn't coming which is what made me test a day early! So excited for you can't wait until tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->