Preggo symptoms but negative test! Help! :(

mrsbeebelle

Reaction score

Hello to you all! I'm new here and need some advise/help! On the verge of driving myself mad. :nope: I've been off the pill since Dec with the hope of maybe trying to conceive soon. Husband and I used the withdrawal method for the past couple of months.

It all started evening of the 16th of June, when I went to wipe and noticed light brown cloudy discharge in my underwear. According to my fertility app this was two days after my days of ovulation. We had sex maybe 2 nights prior to this and that same morning. Period not due for 12 days, I freaked and did some google research. Implantation bleeding? Then two days later cramps started and more spotting. By this point, I was getting worried. I'm very regular with periods and don't experience spotting. That night I experience more cramping (which I rarely get when on period) extreme bloating, noticable lower backpain, increased hunger, light headedness, headaches, etc. All of these symptoms carried on that week and this week present. Including mild nausea, the smell of cigarette smoke made me leave work early and also more gas than normal. Spotting has always been brownish pinky or bright & creamy unlike my normal menstrual blood which is darker. (Sorry for being graphic!)

During that week I did pregnancy tests then realised after wasting them, it was too early. I'm now on the 1st day of my missed period but after taking a First Response & a Clear Blue digital on my first pee of the day feeling discouraged. I have no idea what is going on with my body and I've recently had a pap with healthy results so think on that front things are ok. Should I wait a few more days/weeks or just give up? :shrug:

Any thoughts? Thanks lovely ladies :kiss: xxx

[/COLOR]

I would wait another few days and then test again :thumbup:

If your spotting occurred only 2 days after you ovulated, the first spotting you had probably wasn't implantation. Implantation takes 6-12 days dpo. That said, you may be off on your dates. I would wait about 3 days and retest. If it's still negative, it would probably be best to see your doctor.

I hate getting a negative when you're certain you're pregnant! I am 9dpo and I really thought I'd see a positive when I tested this morning but it was a very BFN! Don't lose hope.

As they say in here. You're not out until you get AF. Just be aware that early pregnancy, PMS, and ovulation all have similar symptoms. Also, there are other problems that give you these symptoms. I've been waiting on AF since June 2nd, and have had lots of symptoms. No BFP. So all I can do is wait on AF! Good luck ladies!

Don't lose hope, I didn't get my first super light BFP until I was 16dpo. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->