Preggo?

bbydust

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 6 months now. Last weekend we had sex during my fertile days and the day my calendar said was supposed to be my ovulation day.
It has been 8dpo and during this past week I experienced small twinges of pain in my lower stomach on both sides. It kind of stung and burned a little bit. This happened for a couple days. My period is due on the 26th of this month (aug)
This morning I woke up with blood on my toilet paper tissue. It was a light red color and then I went to the bathroom again a couple hours later and it was a very light pink color. A few hours later it was extremely faint pink and almost a little brownish too. Its been a couple hours since and now there is no bleeding at all.
I have been really hungry these past two days and I have been having extreme mood swings. I haven't had too many other symtoms though.
Do you think this could have been implantation bleeding?

Oh and I have no idea if a runny/conjested nose means anything but thats been happening for the past couple days too.

My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 6 months now. Last weekend we had sex during my fertile days and the day my calendar said was supposed to be my ovulation day.
It has been 8dpo and during this past week I experienced small twinges of pain in my lower stomach on both sides. It kind of stung and burned a little bit. This happened for a couple days. My period is due on the 26th of this month (aug)
This morning I woke up with blood on my toilet paper tissue. It was a light red color and then I went to the bathroom again a couple hours later and it was a very light pink color. A few hours later it was extremely faint pink and almost a little brownish too. Its been a couple hours since and now there is no bleeding at all.
I have been really hungry these past two days and I have been having extreme mood swings. I haven't had too many other symtoms though.
Do you think this could have been implantation bleeding?

Oh and I have no idea if a runny/conjested nose means anything but thats been happening for the past couple days too.

Hi bbydust... from what I've read about implantation bleeding that certainly sounds like you had it. They say you can get it roughly between a week to 9 days after ovulation. The twinges are normal too and pains that feel like af is on the way can happen all go on into early pregnancy.

When are you thinking of testing? I'm 12 DPO and have alot of symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up so trying to hold off testing until Wednesday

Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon :)

I am thinking of taking a pregnancy test tomorrow which will be 10dpo for me. I have been having very vivid dreams lately as well. I hope this is it!

Funny story today:
I was walking with a coworker to our company truck and I saw a green grasshopper on my drivers side window. It held on for dear life even when I was driving at 40mph! When I parked the grasshopper was still there. My coworker told me grasshoppers are a sign of good luck. We looked it up online and I found that grasshoppers symbolize good fortune and fertility and is the omen of having a son. According to Asian culture anyway :)
I just thought that was a weird coincidence hahaha.
Let me know if you get a bfp!! Im rootin for ya!!! Baby dust to you! <3

I'm just picturing that grasshopper hanging on for dear life ha ha... it must definitely be a sign if he wasn't letting go. I've been having vivid dreams too and my face has broken out over the past few days and I have been cramping for the past week on and off, some more noticeable than others and I'm sooo bloated that i couldn't close my jeans this morning so I had to change them :growlmad:

It's so easy to relate every little thing that happens to our body's in the TTW to pregnancy, I wish that our tummy's would just glow to tell us if we were pregnant or not :D

I am thinking of taking a pregnancy test tomorrow which will be 10dpo for me. I have been having very vivid dreams lately as well. I hope this is it!

Funny story today:
I was walking with a coworker to our company truck and I saw a green grasshopper on my drivers side window. It held on for dear life even when I was driving at 40mph! When I parked the grasshopper was still there. My coworker told me grasshoppers are a sign of good luck. We looked it up online and I found that grasshoppers symbolize good fortune and fertility and is the omen of having a son. According to Asian culture anyway :)
I just thought that was a weird coincidence hahaha.
Let me know if you get a bfp!! Im rootin for ya!!! Baby dust to you! <3

i've been having nightmare every night! I'm scared to go to sleep! Last night I had a dream a doctor was kidnaping women and impregnanting them!! I know weird, haha. He was forcing us to take Pregnancy tests...I wondering what that means, just kidding. I am too afraid to test and I'm 18 dpo today... and I believe that dream is a direct message to my fear of a taking the test.

Good luck to you and hoping for BFP for us all. :)

I'm just picturing that grasshopper hanging on for dear life ha ha... it must definitely be a sign if he wasn't letting go. I've been having vivid dreams too and my face has broken out over the past few days and I have been cramping for the past week on and off, some more noticeable than others and I'm sooo bloated that i couldn't close my jeans this morning so I had to change them :growlmad:

It's so easy to relate every little thing that happens to our body's in the TTW to pregnancy, I wish that our tummy's would just glow to tell us if we were pregnant or not :D

I know right? I took a test and it came back negative. Maybe its too soon? Gosh I have such an obsession! lol. I am going to wait until Saturday to take another test.
I haven't had children before so this is all so new to me!! :)
I haven't been bloated just moody. One minute I'm excited to be here and the next moment I am very irritated about the smallest things. I feel bad for my BF hahaha. He's so patient with me though :)

I know right? I took a test and it came back negative. Maybe its too soon? Gosh I have such an obsession! lol. I am going to wait until Saturday to take another test.
I haven't been bloated just moody. One minute I'm excited to be here and the next moment I am very irritated about the smallest things. I feel bad for my BF hahaha. He's so patient with me though :)

Hi bbydust... Have you tested yet? I tested yesterday with FRER and got a BFN but an unusual white line was there and never left (Strange)... I have regular dull cramping now so i think af is on the way.

Hi bbydust... Have you tested yet? I tested yesterday with FRER and got a BFN but an unusual white line was there and never left (Strange)... I have regular dull cramping now so i think af is on the way.

No I havn't tested yet. I am waiting until either tomorrow (12dpo) or Friday (13dpo)
Yesterday I took a nap in the middle of the day and also slept through all 3 of my alarm clocks.
This morning I woke up at 5am to go pee. I have noticed I am pretty dry down there so I am not sure if thats a good sign or not.
How are you feeling? What are your symptoms?

No I havn't tested yet. I am waiting until either tomorrow (12dpo) or Friday (13dpo)
Yesterday I took a nap in the middle of the day and also slept through all 3 of my alarm clocks.
This morning I woke up at 5am to go pee. I have noticed I am pretty dry down there so I am not sure if thats a good sign or not.
How are you feeling? What are your symptoms?

Wow those are really good signs especially if it's not the norm. The only symptoms I have now are my bb's are still pretty sore especially at the sides and I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but my areola look darker than usual, I'm still very tired but not like is could sleep any minute, I'm just constantly yawning. I'm not as bloated as I was and the cramping is more frequent which makes me think af will arrive any minute.

I really really hope you get a bfp as your symptoms sound very promising, i don't know how you haven't tested by now you must be very patient

I had tested on 9dpo and got two bfn
So I am trying to wait things out as long as I can. I was mostly just waiting for a bigger more noticable symptom! haha. I hope I get a bfp too. And i hope that nasty witch doesnt pop up for you!! Such a disappointment when that happens..I'll be praying for you hun..keep me updated! I am obsessed with reading everyones symptoms and stories hahaha!

I had tested on 9dpo and got two bfn
So I am trying to wait things out as long as I can. I was mostly just waiting for a bigger more noticable symptom! haha. I hope I get a bfp too. And i hope that nasty witch doesnt pop up for you!! Such a disappointment when that happens..I'll be praying for you hun..keep me updated! I am obsessed with reading everyones symptoms and stories hahaha!

hahaha me too... my boyfriend thinks i'm obsessed with this forum and I'm thinking he might be right haha. We'll keep eachother updated, hopefully i'll see your name in the BFP announcements forum tomorrow :)

It could have been implantation bleeding or just spotting, I have got spotting 4 days before my period before and it tricked me in to thinking it was IB.
Tiredness and super-painful boobs were my main symptoms when I was pregnant with Jasper x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->