Pregnacare Conception? Or other TTC vits?

interaura

Reaction score
Is anyone taking Pregnacare Conception, and is it really worth the extra money compared to normal Pregnacare or other vits?

At the moment I'm not taking any ttc vits other than folic acid (although I am taking vit b6 for luteal phase and evening primrose oil for EWCM) - I feel a bit funny about taking "pregnancy" vitamins before I am pregnant for some reason. Does taking a vitamin like Pregnacare increase your chances of conception much?

I take the Pregnacare conception, which you take during pregnancy and feeding as well, I only decided on this vit as boots had them on 3 for 2, and 3 months worth per bottle. Therefore I thought as I was getting 9 months worth I would still be able to use them if I got pregnant.

I have got on fine with them and looking at Anita West books they hold good amounts of every thing you need while trying to conceive. Some of the cheaper brands do not hold the same amounts of each vit in them so if you are looking at the cheaper brands it is always worth checking the amounts of each vit! (e.g, pregnacare may contain 600% (rda) of a vit whereas a cheaper vit may only hold 50% (rda).

Hope this makes sense and helps.

I take the Pregnacare conception, which you take during pregnancy and feeding as well, I only decided on this vit as boots had them on 3 for 2, and 3 months worth per bottle. Therefore I thought as I was getting 9 months worth I would still be able to use them if I got pregnant.

I have got on fine with them and looking at Anita West books they hold good amounts of every thing you need while trying to conceive. Some of the cheaper brands do not hold the same amounts of each vit in them so if you are looking at the cheaper brands it is always worth checking the amounts of each vit! (e.g, pregnacare may contain 600% (rda) of a vit whereas a cheaper vit may only hold 50% (rda).

Hope this makes sense and helps.

This is the one I mean, is this the one you have??? I've never seen them with 3 months worth - just the 30 tablets for £10!! :shock:

https://www.vitabiotics.com/pregnacare/pregnacare_productinfo.aspx

this is the one i use, boots do the boxes of 90 tablets, works out slightly cheaper. Hope the link works!

I am only around 5 weeks so far but i was taking pregnacare conception for 14 days before i found out i was pregnant. We were only ttc for not even 2 months so i maybe lucky or maybe the vitamins! i have no side affects taking this either.

I'm actually taking Fertility Blend for Women to help me. It worked last time in November when we conceived right off the pill, but sadly it ended in an ectopic pregnancy. Today is cycle day 1 so I hope it works! I bought it from GNC.

I take Pregnancy Prep by Vitanica and I love it :)

Me & oh have recently started his & hers pregnacare conception after much research they look the best in our eyes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->