Pregnacare Conception

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I bought some of these yesterday for taking when we TTC, but I was wondering...would it be ok to start taking them now, or do you have to wait until you actually are TTC?

I think the current recommendation is to take folic acid for 3 months prior to conception.. so I'd say now! :)

Go for it now! Most of these things are suitable for pre-conception so you may as well get your body in the swing of having all the good vitamins! :)

I would start now - its a multi vitmain too xxx

June :)

Although how I'm managing to refrain myself from trying now I don't know!

I started takingmy FA 3 days ago too :)

Best of luck with it all hun xxx

Definately start taking some kind of folic acid soon as the longer you take it the better. The recommended is from 3-6 months before TTC. Pregnacare is good albeit expensive. I used the ones with Omega 3 when I was pregnant and am using the Pregnacare Breastfeeding now.

xxx

how exciting for you! TTC will be here before you know it! just incase you didn't know, boots have the pregnacare range in their 3 for 2 on vitamins :)

I have ordered some of the Pegnacare Plus tablets, am going to start taking them as soon as they arrive.

I think its a good idea to start getting your body prepared for when you do start TTC, it can only be beneficial in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->