pregnacare conception

alex_22

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is taking these vitamins or if anyone has any success stories? Started taking them this month and ive had mixed reviews about them x

I've just started them yesterday. How long have you been taking them? I'd be interested to see what peoples experiences are. x

Hi I started taking them on the 11th first day of af, well some people have said they have made their cycles longer and some people say they've shortened theirs due to early ovulation, ive been taking ovulation tests since monday my 'fertile period' but have had nothing but negatives so hoping it come early and I missed it with the tests, I started to spot on friday cd15 though so very confused wether its extreemly early implantation (highly unlikely i know) ovulation but not taking my tests at the right time or due to the tablets :S time will tell I suppose x

All I can say is they make my wee illuminous green and my hair fall out a little. I am persevering though! My DH is taking the male ones too!

I was looking for the his and hers ones but was away when I bought them and could only find the origional ones if I dont get my bfp this month ill be buying the his and hers has your other half had any side effects from them just best prepare mine so I dont wnd up in tge bad books haha

Haha I dont think ill bother mentioning that, ill let him freak out for a bit first (how mean) haha

Hello!

I took the pregnacare tabs the 12 months ttc and am now taking the pregnancy ones - as a veggie I wanted to make sure that I had all the vits and minerals I needed as well as folic acid. If they slowed down or sped up my journey I don't know, but all my blood tests have come back good! The conception ones did make my wee bright yellow too!!

Good luck :flower:

Yeah I keep thinking even if they dont help make things go quicker at least I know im getting plenty of vits in me, thank you and good luck with your pregnancy x

I've been taking them for a month and half... last month my cycle came earlier and this cycle it has been delayed when I am clockwork. It has made me spot too. I have read so many stories about this happening to people. I will be STOPPING taking mine tomorrow.

Oh I didnt realise they made some people spot maybe that could be the cause of my spotting is was around my 'fertile' time but I really dont think it was caused by ovulation probably the tablets, hmm maybe see how I go next month and if I spot again ill know its the tablets x

I would read this huge thread on it on here. It might make you think twice.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gnacare-conception-tablets-missed-period.html

Oh there's lots of people not happy with it well there's a sanatogen for couples vitamin might do a bit research on that and start that when ive finished pregnacare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->