Pregnacare Prenatals 'over 25'

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
On my prenatals they say for over 25 (on the back of the box) I'm not over 25 so will I be able to take them?! :/ might sound daft!!

I wouldn't think there would be a problem with you taking them. They probably just have some extra things for bone health and such. :shrug:

Thanks for answering!

I took one last night anyways.. I looked on the Internet and some girl was saying she uses them & her user name was 'name1991' so I'm guessing she wasn't 25 lol :)

LOL I didn't even know you could get over 25 ones! I'm 37 and using standard ones :D

Mine are just pregnacare original, but on the back of the box in small print it says "over 25" x

I didnt even realise there was an age on them. I took them last pregancy and I was 24 so only a year out but me and ds are both ok :)

I've been using them Hun :flower:
And like the others have said; I had no idea about the 'age restrictions' :wacko:

Hi! I think "over 25 years" refers to the length of time that Pregnacare have been making prenatal vitamins!
"Trusted support for mum's health for over 25 years"
:winkwink:

Hi! I think "over 25 years" refers to the length of time that Pregnacare have been making prenatal vitamins!
"Trusted support for mum's health for over 25 years"
:winkwink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hahahahahahaha! Well when you put it like that..
Baby brain eh? :dohh: Don't I feel daft now LOL :haha:

I've taken them through both pregnancies and I didn't know there was an age on them either :wacko: I was 21 first preg, and 24 now soooo :-s i'd just take them!

x

Just read the posts above...:haha: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"