pregnacy symptoms ??? not sure if any one can help x

samc86

Reaction score
i had a eptopic pregnacy 3 years ago i had my right tube removed. ive been ttc for 1 year now i started taking pregnacare conception last month. i got my last period 5 april since the 16 april i have had cramps/pain in my left side and its moved lower down now. my boobs are very sore and i have lots of white spots on them (not sure what the spots are). i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and could help thanks x

im now 6-8 dpo sore boobs , nausea , headaches and mild cramps im tired alot more than usual maybe pregnant ? anyone else like this ?

Sounds promising ! I had early cramps with all my BFPs !
Im having them this cycle and trying to stay relaxed but secretly hoping for a BFP But I keep reminding myself that either way keep positive !!!

When are you planning to test ??!!

:dust:
X

I think I'm gonna test on Friday 29 I think my temp is up every night I'm going to bed and I feel like I'm on fire hope it's good news for both of us x

well i tried sleeping no look bad cramps as if im going to get af (feels strange not like the normal cramps) boobs sore and heavy with white spots . still feel very hot at night. never felt like this before i got a few symptoms when i had a ectopic but not as strong as these hopes this is a good sign x forgot to say im 8 - 10 dpo.

Are you going to POAS before fri ??? Id be tempted to.

Fingers xd Sam ! I'm hot at night time too, but not sure if it's sun related as been in the garden loads !! Vivid dreams are getting me at the moment too ! Oh I need a crystal ball (and a BFP !)

X

i gave in and tested yesterday :bfn: hopefully its just to early will test again soon hope we both get our :bfp: x

Hi Sam - still in with a chance !! Very early to test still (says she the poa-CBFM-s just for the hell of it this morning - which by the way showed a slight LH line but by no means a peak which would be promising but 8dpo I should know better !!)
So keep positive Hun and let's both step away from the sticks lol !!

:dust: to all
X

when should u test im not sure my head is all over the place lol :) hope its we get a :bfp: x

tested today and got a :bfp: (one line wasnt as dark as the other ) feeling happy now gonna wait til im due my af (monday) hope we all get good news :) x

my gums started bleeding today aswell and i have a sore throat 10 dpo x

Went to doctors today and got a :bfn: so I'm confused again ... Give up hope now I'll just wait 4 af to come :(

Hi. Don't give up. The NHS tests usually detect 100 hcg which wouldn't show till past due date for af. If yours was positive you are pregnant!! Congrats!!! xx

NHS tests are crap. It all sounds very promising. Good luck

So sorry to hear that. Hope you get your sticky BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"