Pregnancy after c-section/multiple section mums help please.

Gemx4

Reaction score
Hello, I have just found out I am pregnant with baby number 5, My 4 other kids were all c section births. The problem is I am having stomach cramps and (tmi) a lot of brown discharge and I also had a slight bleed. I am really worried I am losing my baby but as it is early days nothing the hospital etc will do so just having bed rest. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it just be normal after having so many sections already etc? Thanks in advance for any help!

I dont think it has anything to do with the sections. I've had 3 sections but a total of 5 pregnancies after the first section. 1 was 3 yrs from the first and the last was 1 yr from the second.

I think the cramps is very normal. This pregnancy were really horrible cramps within the first 2 wks. Brown discharge can actually just be old implantation bleeding. And is the bleed your referring to bright red and or Heavy?

It wasn't heavy heavy just wiped myself (tmi yet again!) and there was smear on the tissue. It was sort of an orangey red colour. So worried I'm going to lose this baby or am losing it :( Thank you for replying.

I'm sorry I don't know much about that but I send u lots of jack I hope everything turns out for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->