Pregnancy aged me drastically!!!!

zombiedaisy

Reaction score
I keep telling myself its the lack of sleep, but i have such thick dark circles under my eyes. there are big bags and my skin is sooo dry any slight wrinkle i may have is a million times more visible. I also feel like the 10 pounds i have left to lose to be back to pre-pregnancy weight is all in my face :cry:

Hugs to you! Remember you are a beautiful Mama! I have really dry skin and look really run down so I can totally relate!

I bet you all still look darling!
Are you guys still taking prenatals? I went out of town and didn't take prenatals for a few days and I swear I felt I looked 20x worse than when I do take them!
Don't forget to stay hydrated and moisturize! I drink about a gallon of fluid daily (especially when I pump I get thirsty!)

I am still on prenatal vitamins and try to get enough to drink but will try and drink more and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip!

Yes! I look at pictures from DD#1's birth 4.5 years ago, and I look SOOO much older now! I suppose each child aged me, but #3 was a doozy. I look exhausted. The bad thing is, once I lose the baby weight I'm sure I'll look even older! Sigh...

I wish I were like Heidi Klum and could have 4 kids and look SO awesome at her age!

I got to come back and kick myself for typing what I did. I look/feel ancient. Same complaints; dark circles, seemingly more wrinkled skin, look exhausted, and even though I'm just a couple pounds more than I was pre-pregnany my trousers tell a different story- hips must have gotten a lot bigger and my belly not as compact as it once was.
Still on prenatals and went back on iron. Going to try to drink even more water and have started cutting back on junk (good bye jack in the box :( )
My husband always tells me I'm beautiful, but am having self-image issues: I feel like a teenager in an old woman body! Lol. I'm going to start yoga with a friend and go back to a couple other active activities now that hubby seems a little more confident being alone with the babies. Hope all you ladies are feeling better yourselves!

I don't feel as though I've aged but definitely look run down sometimes. I look normal when I've had sleep. So defo do as the professionals say - sleep when baby sleeps. Will do you a world of good :)

I'm not eating properly either as completely lost my appetite so do think my diet is making me look run down. I have to force myself to eat properly!! :(

Well, since I made this post, Ive lost more weight and even fit back into a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans! I bought some face creams and cleansers and ive noticed a difference in the dryness/wrinkles and dark circles. If I dont get enough sleep (like last night) I def. look worn down, but I feel im slowly returning to look more like I did before baby.

Sure, rub it in, Zombiedaisy! lol

I know, right?? :dohh:

Just kidding, Zombie... I'm glad you're feeling/looking better! I'm still 15 pounds over pre-pregnancy and look like I haven't slept in a week :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->