Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month

Twinkie210

Mom of 2 and an ^Angel^
Reaction score
I wanted to share this information with all of the ladies on here:

October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness month. October 15th is the Worldwide Recognition Day. Please light a candle at 7pm on October 15th. Leave it burning for at least an hour, so that there will be a continuous wave of light around the globe in remembrance of our precious little ones, gone too soon.

I'll be lighting a candle in remembrance of my little angel!

Here is a link to the website:

https://october15th.com/

I will definately be joining you, thanks for sharing this with everyone :thumbup:

I too will be participating in a walk.... "A Walk to Remember" that my local women's hospital is doing, to remember all our babies that was taken from us... The walk is this coming Saturday, Oct 8... I will be walking/thinking about ALL our babies!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hugs to all!!:flower:

I am participating in a walk on the 8th too! Mine is with the organization SHARE. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I will be lighting a candle. I looked up events but there are none in my area :(

Thanks xxxx will be joining in the candle lighting!!!xxx

I wanted to share this information with all of the ladies on here:

October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness month. October 15th is the Worldwide Recognition Day. Please light a candle at 7pm on October 15th. Leave it burning for at least an hour, so that there will be a continuous wave of light around the globe in remembrance of our precious little ones, gone too soon.

I'll be lighting a candle in remembrance of my little angel!

Here is a link to the website:

https://october15th.com/

Thanks so much for sharing. I just submitted my info to join. I've been looking all over in my area for a group that meets but no luck so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->