pregnancy apps

apreslaube

Reaction score
What apps do you all use and recommend? I have an android. I use Babybump and Sprout Pregnancy.

Babybump is cute because it gives you daily tips. Like today's talked about scent sensitivity. Sprout is cool because it has a full screen realistic color picture of what the baby looks like at the current week, plus a bit of info on what is currently developing.

I have a few but for me my favourites are babycenter and pregnancy +. The pregnancy + one is great as it has a daily blog, daily tips, scan pictures of each month so you know what to expect to see, an appointment reminder and a weight recording bit. You can pay in the app to use the kick counter and record contractions!

I use ovia. It also has daily snippets on baby, your body and then an article on something. And it has a little hand that shows you how big baby's hand is now compared to when they are born.

I use Ovia too, I used their fertility app and now "graduated" to their pregnancy app.

I've got a few. Pregnancy+, baby bump, and what to expect. I like pregnancy+ so far the most. Warning about sprout...it's only a trial until 11 weeks then you have to pay. Disappointing!

I have quite a few, and did last pregnancy too. Wish I could combine some of them!

i have a few pregnancy apps installed but i only give the most attention to Pregnancy+. the other ones I have as well are Baby Bump, The Bump, and Pregnancy Baby Center

i also paid to have the full version of Pregnancy+ because i find it worth it, since it is my favorite app of all the pregnancy apps i've tried.

I have what to expect, the bump, baby center and ready steady baby, but I'm having problems with the baby center widget as it didn't update? Anyone know of apps that come with good android widgets?

Spicy orange I was wondering the same thing! I haven't found any I like!

I use Ovia too, I used their fertility app and now "graduated" to their pregnancy app.

I did too actually! I really like their pregnancy app. It has daily tidbits of info and I love how it shows the size of baby's hands weekly. Makes it seem so much more real.

I use pregnancy+. I love it.

I think it's great. It's got realistic pictures of the embryo/featus week by week, daily tips, daily blog, weekly blog, baby name chooser, weight tracker, you can store pics of your bump, a shopping list of things you need to buy, appointment reminders, count the kicks, baby size comparison, birth plan notes, to do list.

It's free for first trimester then you have to pay for it but it's only £2.99.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->