pregnancy & baby list

Did you include a big pillow for b/f?

And Girls - what's the deal with moses baskets? I don't like the look or sound of them but why are they so popular? Anyone know?

^ They're for newborns, they're smaller than a crib, you can have it right next to your bed.. good if you don't have much space

Not what I'd call a necessity if you have the space for a crib right away.

About the Bumbos.. some babies love them, some hate them. I'd personally try to get one in good condtion used :)

Baby OxyClean spray is a god send.. a must-have for us; I haven't wrecked any clothes with formula or anything yet!

I think the expense is what you make it TBH.

I really recommend bibs that have a plastic type of back- the all fabric bibs get soaked and leak through to clothing.
If you're going to have bottles you'll need a bottle brush also.

Also recommend a mobile for the crib!!

Diaper bag
Separate thermometer for baby
Rocking chair or glider
Outlet caps (the plugs you put in the electrical outlets so baby can't put fingers/toys in there)
Nightlight

BATTERIES. Baby toys all use batteries it seems lol and if your baby takes to his/her bouncer.. you don't want to be without. Monitors take batteries too.. so have them on hand.

Of course a camera!!

Fab Thread!

I need something to concentrate now I'm going into cycle 7 TTC and I wondered if anyone over here had thought to make a PG list.

Fancy adding some TTC items too... like a BBT Thermometer?

Freecycle.org is a fab place to look for baby stuff - I bet you could get most things through there xxxx

cazd I forgot to add that as I already have it ordered hehe, TTC items can be included, good plan thankyou hehe

I keep updating the list because then if anyone else wants to nab it they don't have to search through all the extra posts!

A big sausage pillow to support your back and bump when in bed

Good idea but we have heaps of extra pillows about so will try with them and if they are no good then invest in a sausage pillow thing hehe

Did you include a big pillow for b/f?

And Girls - what's the deal with moses baskets? I don't like the look or sound of them but why are they so popular? Anyone know?

Moses baskets are good as they are very portable for when baby is young, you can move them easily around the house or every throw in the boot of the car and take to relatives if you know you are going to be out a few hours and don't want new baby stuck in car seat sleeping for hours

Baby OxyClean spray is a god send.. a must-have for us; I haven't wrecked any clothes with formula or anything yet!

I think the expense is what you make it TBH.

I really recommend bibs that have a plastic type of back- the all fabric bibs get soaked and leak through to clothing.
If you're going to have bottles you'll need a bottle brush also.

Also recommend a mobile for the crib!!

Diaper bag
Separate thermometer for baby
Rocking chair or glider
Outlet caps (the plugs you put in the electrical outlets so baby can't put fingers/toys in there)
Nightlight

BATTERIES. Baby toys all use batteries it seems lol and if your baby takes to his/her bouncer.. you don't want to be without. Monitors take batteries too.. so have them on hand.

Of course a camera!!

Thanks you thought of alot of extras!

we have a great camera so thats ok but good thing you said about batteries, i never thought about that!

I went on a massive hunt last night for baby lists but its on my laptop so I'll compare later tonight.

Women did say about hooded towels and muslin cloths for the baby to be sick over your shoulder on!

and a stereo for the nursery...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->