Pregnancy Blood tests - negative but...

vermeulk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just gotten a pregnancy blood test yesterday that came back negative. I have been dealing with cramps 4 days before, overly tired, irritable. However, my breasts are not sensitive (painful). On the the 15 (when the cramps started) i woke up with a headache and stuffy nose. But still, the test came back negative.

My period is not due for about 11 days - yesterday -but I am hoping that it could have been a false read, or if there is still a chance to be/or get pregnant in those 11 days before my period.

I'm totally keeping my fingers crossed that it was just read wrong!!!

if your period in 11 days, why did you get a pregnancy test done? why would your doctor even do one, that mean you ovulated just a few days ago?

Ive never had a blood test to confirm pregnancy but surely 11 days prior to your AF is fat to early. ???

I would wait another few days and test with hpt's before a blood test.

Sorry i cant be of more help.

X

Thats way too early. Also way too early to be having any symptoms. If you conceived your baby wouldn't have even implanted yet. It would still be traveling to the uterus. And you don't produce hCG until the embryo implants. And that usually happens 7-10 DPO.

Thank you all for your help... It was all very helpful to me, I had a feeling that it was too early. I dont think they listened to me when I told them what was going on, and how I was feeling and WHEN i started the symptoms...

Urg, doctors. I feel like they are really letting me down lately!

But I really hope that this is my month!!! I really do! :) Would be amazing, feels like my life crumbled when I lost my first one...

hold off as long as you can. it's a waste of money and sanity, IMO. I say 11-12 DPO is safe, I'd say. (12 is when I got a beta of 31). sticky baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->