Pregnancy Buddy due Sept. 13 (USA)

Elegentric

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 28 years old and expecting my first baby on September 13, 2011. I'm having a little boy, Jacob "Alex" Grove and live in Grapevine, Texas (near Dallas-Fort Worth). I would love to find a bump buddy to share symptoms, ups and downs of pregnancy, questions, etc. with!

Hi,
I'd be happy to be your buddy - I am in the UK however.
I'm also due Sep 13 and the sonographer thought it was a boy at our ultrasound five days ago but they don't usually tell you the sex here until later, so I am waiting to confirm that.
I'm a bit older than you - just turned 35 three weeks ago.
And this is my first pregnancy.
I havn't really looked for any buddies yet, but it would be nice to have someone whose dates are close to mine I think.

Nice to meet you :)

I had the Nuchal Translucency scan done at 13 weeks and the sonographer and doctor both said they are 90% sure it's a boy. They did tell me however not to start painting the walls blue or anything just in case.....but.....we've already named him Alex and started buying things....just couldn't help it...hehehe

I think they'll confirm the gender at 21 weeks.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

My pregnancy has been amazingly smooth so far! I had no vomiting, and only the slightest bit of nausea on a few occasions. I did get very bloated ( still do) if I ate larger meals, and I used to feel quite sick then, but these days I don't feel ill.
I've heard if you don't get much morning sickness, then you are carrying a boy.
How has it been so far for you?

My pregnancy has been amazingly smooth so far! I had no vomiting, and only the slightest bit of nausea on a few occasions. I did get very bloated ( still do) if I ate larger meals, and I used to feel quite sick then, but these days I don't feel ill.
I've heard if you don't get much morning sickness, then you are carrying a boy.
How has it been so far for you?

I don't know about that saying hehehe.

I've been having morning sickness since the day I found out. In fact, one of the reasons I knew I was preggo is due to throwing up. Fortunately, my doctor prescribed Zofran which really helps! It's starting to ease up now though which I am thankful for. I'm finally feeling more like myself and my energy is returning. I had a lot of fatigue in the 1st trimester.

I'm glad you've had a pretty smooth time. Any names picked out yet?

Poor you. Good that the sickness is starting to ease up.
We've started sort of discussing names - but more jokingly than seriously. I think we'll wait until we get a more definite "it's a BOY" and then get one of those baby name books and work our way through. My partner is German and we've decided not to have a name which would be strictly German, it would have to be in use in English as well.
We've also decided not to name the baby after any grandparents. (even though my dad would love to have a baby names after him!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->