Pregnancy buddy - March 2012 - Essex/Herts, UK

thentherewere

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a first time mum due in March 2012. I have recently moved to the Essex/Herts area and would love it if there was someone else due at a similar time to me locally.

Since moving from the Midlands after University I've found it really difficult to make new friends. I don't work locally and so it's hard to get opportunities to meet new people. This is starting to make me nervous about the prospect of being at home with a baby for a few months...

Amy x

Hi,

I live in southend in Essex and am due March 29th with my first..

I'm from Leicestee originally and moved down here a few years ago.. Worked in London so have no friends near me. I'm worried too about being stuck with a baby! :/ xx

No, I'm unemployed now. And so very very bored! I don't see anyone other than the postman from day to day!

Do you work atm? Which uni did you go to? Nottingham? X

Oh no not Nottingham, up in the midlands though where I'm from. Yeah I work in Central London, so far the commute etc isn't bad though. Oh that must be hard being at home all the time. Are there many groups or things near you that you can go to?

Hi can I join? I've just moved from chingford/London back to southend and I don't know anyone! I'm so lonely I speak to the shopkeeper that's about it! My other half works on the other side of London and stays away a lot. I'm also a first time mum and due in december x

Hi toffeeapple,

Of course you can although you are both a little way from me in Southend. Infact I've never been there. Maybe you should send a message to Fizzypop as I know she is expecting her first and finding it a bit lonely.

Amy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->