Pregnancy (Bump) Buddies - EDD April 4, 2011

amberdawn723

WTT in May 2012 for #3
Reaction score
Hiya ladies! Any April 4th due date ladies want to be bump buddies? Share symptoms, appt info, etc? :hugs:

I'm 24 and pregnant with my 2nd child. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter named Avigail. Married since Mar 2006. I was due to graduate from college (finally!) next May...but this pregnancy may delay that a semester or two. :haha:

Hello! I am due April 4th! I'm 23, been married 3 and a half years, and this is our first !!

So exciting!

So far I just have sore bbs and some cramping... how about you?

Hi MommyMika!

So far my symptoms are sore boobs and today I just started having nausea. Hoping I don't get near as sick as I did while pregnant with my daughter. I was extremely sick then with nausea and vomiting. Praying this pregnancy is much easier.

I'm going to the health department today to get a "confirmed" pregnancy test before making my appt with my gynecologist. Have you been to the doctor yet?

HI there, Im 24, due 31st March as far as I know. Date hasn't been confirmed yet. I already have a 4 year old DD and lovely fiance. I m/cd last month so this pregnancy has been a blessing. :D
Symptoms so far - mood swings, nausea, light headedness (new), cramps, bbs look like a roadmap with veins and skin breakouts. V different symptoms from previous pregnancies. How are you? x

Hi fifemom! Congrats!

I have my first appt with the gynea on August 13th. Have you scheduled yours yet?

I've already been roaming through the baby sections of every store I go in!:haha: Just can't resist. Wish the weeks would fly by so I could know if we're having a boy or girl. It's so hard waiting....it's a long process being pregnant.

Know what you mean. Not as fun picking out neutrals all the time. When I was carrying my daughter I wanted her to be a surprise, it got frustrating towards the end not knowing though. This time I think we'll find out. I'm predicted to have another girl apparently, so shall see :)
Don't have appointment yet. Waiting on a phone call from Early Pregnancy Unit to see if theyll give me a 6 week scan because I m/cd last month. Hoping so as it would put my mind at rest. Having v bad leg cramps at night which is driving me crazy lol!
How is your pregnancy going so far? Cravings? Symptoms?
xx

Jus got the call. Scan on Monday! Woo! Fingers crossed all is well :) x
:dust:

Have you been to the doctor yet?

Not yet! My first appointment is August 19th, and my first midwife appointment is September 14th! I wish they booked the appts earlier - feels so far away!!!

Mommymika- I hate having to wait so long to be seen. I go in on August 13th.

fifemom- Great news! I'm glad you'll get to make sure everything is okay!

I'm still dealing with a little bit of nausea each morning and more fatigue throughout the days...but otherwise I seem to being doing well. How are you ladies handling your symptoms?

Mommymika- I hate having to wait so long to be seen. I go in on August 13th.

fifemom- Great news! I'm glad you'll get to make sure everything is okay!

I'm still dealing with a little bit of nausea each morning and more fatigue throughout the days...but otherwise I seem to being doing well. How are you ladies handling your symptoms?

I'm sure the days will fly by for you :) V excited abt scan, called ad told nurse I was having bad leg cramps and was worried I'd lose this one again and she booked me in for Mon. (My doc was booking me for 8 weeks, she has a more patient and relaxed approach lol!)
How are you handling the fatigue etc? Have bn shattered last few days (a little more energy today though), nausea, dizzy spells and mood swings. All part of baby growing I guess though :D xx

I'm still managing to get through the day doing the stuff I need to do...like laundry and dishes. It's just a slower process and I take more breaks and feel way more tired after doing things now.

It's amazing how something so tiny can suck all the energy out of you!:haha:

I kno, think right now bean is the size of a poppy seed or something like tht. How can that drain someone?? I am bloated too and look almost as big as my sister in law to be and shes almost 20wks! Lol! :haha: Trying to sit is even a task, ud think Im far on lol!
Hopefully things will ease up a bit later on. Was a lot more active carrying my DD, now no energy!
How are you today?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->