Pregnancy dream

T

turbo_mom

I had a dream a couple nights ago that although I had my period I still had a positive pregnancy test after.
Is this a sign?? Everytime my period is only a few days late I get excited hoping for something even though we are not financially ready or in a position to have another baby just yet. Although I know if it happened OH wouldnt object. Almost makes me want to "accidentally" miss a few pills *ahem* :rofl::blush:

I am WTT in dec/jan and I am currently late but I had a mirena coil removed a month ago and so I am expecting my periods to be irregular, me and my partner have been really careful and have been using condoms as we have 2 holidays booked next year - one to alcudia with my daughter from previous relationship and 1 to the carribean just the 2 of us - we dont mind going when I am pregnant and would like the carribean holiday to be a babymoon which is why we are trying around dec/jan as any earlier would mean cancelling both holidays as I would be too far gone. Thing is I had a yeast infection and had to take a pessery to clear it up - it was only later that I realised the pessary can stop condoms working properley and I had a vivid dream the other night about being pregnant with twins! I am due to go to amsterdam tomorrow and I think if I am not on my period by then I will have to take a test. I am not a drug user but me and my partner like the occasional spliff when we go to amsterdam - but if there is any chance I am pregnant there is no way I will drink or smoke anything!!!!! So worried now as I would be ecstatic if I am preganant but it really is bad timing.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that although I had my period I still had a positive pregnancy test after.
Is this a sign?? Everytime my period is only a few days late I get excited hoping for something even though we are not financially ready or in a position to have another baby just yet. Although I know if it happened OH wouldnt object. Almost makes me want to "accidentally" miss a few pills *ahem* :rofl::blush:

:rofl: It could be a sign but it could also just be wish fulfillment - I've had loads of those dreams....never been pregnant.

I was EXACTLY like you when I was WTTC - every month I hoped and prayed AF wouldn't show (we used withdrawal for the past year) but nothing ever happened.

Well I know that I couldn't actually intentionally skip pills because that wouldn't be fair and I would have to live with the guilt. WHen it comes down to it if it's meant to happen it will happen. Either by planning it with OH or just like with Angelynn it was a total fluke and totally unexpected.
I don't think my yearning for a full term pregnancy will be over until I do finally get pregnant. But it's not just that it's having another sibling for Angel and the step kids and having them close in age. The two step kids are almost 5 years apart which makes for alot of fighting and arguing. I want Angel to be close with her younger sibling and to be best friends with him/her. Thats not to say they won't fight or bicker but I think they might have a closer bond with eachother than the two older ones do with eachother.
Anyways I just hope that our mortgage broker can work something out for us to get a house. Once we have the house then i'm sure we can try for number 2!!! :happydance:

Aww good luck, hun! I know what you mean about wanting it but not quite being in the right place; I had a pregnancy 'scare' recently, and I have got to say it was quite disapointing when the :witch: came along! :blush: ...I'm sure Angel will love a little baby brother or sister when it does happen :)

Best wishes for the future :hugs:

Well I know that I couldn't actually intentionally skip pills because that wouldn't be fair and I would have to live with the guilt. WHen it comes down to it if it's meant to happen it will happen. Either by planning it with OH or just like with Angelynn it was a total fluke and totally unexpected.
I don't think my yearning for a full term pregnancy will be over until I do finally get pregnant. But it's not just that it's having another sibling for Angel and the step kids and having them close in age. The two step kids are almost 5 years apart which makes for alot of fighting and arguing. I want Angel to be close with her younger sibling and to be best friends with him/her. Thats not to say they won't fight or bicker but I think they might have a closer bond with eachother than the two older ones do with eachother.
Anyways I just hope that our mortgage broker can work something out for us to get a house. Once we have the house then i'm sure we can try for number 2!!! :happydance:

Hope you get success in conceiving baby 2 but dont assume being close in age will make them close - my fella and his brother are a year apart and they have always hated each other since babies. His brother is the elder and was insanely jealous when my fella was born and picked on him his entire childhood as he was always that little bit bigger. It has left my partner scarred and he has little to no confidence and worries about confrontation all the time. I dont think there is a perfect age gap - it just has to be when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->